What does this mean? Guys and Girls:)

Ok so I have dated a certain number of boys not going to name but anyway every singe guy I have dated said I was different from there other gfs. and that they trusted me more and like me more and just could be more open with me. But the one thing they ALL told me that I think is like weird is that they have all told me that I am the one (like the one they were meant to be with forever) and every guy has told me that. So I asked my friends what does that meant and they just said that I am "unique" and can be anybodys the "one" So I want guys and girls opinions what does it really mean to you? Thanks=)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your probably just easy to get along with and guys like that. Take it as a compliment.

What Guys Said 3

• lol of course they did. Think about it.

• Everyone is different, different personality etc...maybe they just liked you more or they just saying it...

• there you go acting like a hoe

What Girls Said 1