It's ALWAYS the same thing!

I'm 17 and have never dated. I've been asked out, but I don't like the idea of giving a guy I don't like a chance and then hurting him later. I'm moderately stubborn but I know when to give in or let it go. I'm 6ft tall, funny and my friends say I'm skinny. (I say average cause I'm built a bit stronger from doing sports.) I'll help anyone that asks (and as long as it's within my power to help them). However, I have the worst luck with guys!

So, every guy I have liked that I've told I've liked has given me the SAME two responses: "Well...I just don't see it, I'm sorry," and/or "You're such a great friend."

I also found out that a guy I liked a while ago liked me, but he started dating a girl around that time (which I say good for him, I hope he's happy). However, he mentioned to me that he would never dump her because he had to fight for her...

Does that mean I'm the girl that's not worth fighting for?

Well guys, what do you say?

From this, would you say I'm that girl that's always a guy's friend or buddy but never a girlfriend?

(Some of my guy friends that are only my friends or are in relationships wonder why I'm still single...So...yeah I'm kinda baffled...)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlikely this is your last chance with a guy as you are only 17. However being tall can scare away guys that like you and who you would like in return. Being tall is a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that being in sport you probably have a fantastic body. A curse because it puts you on a pedestal and most guys don't like, to use a gamboling name, to shoot for the moon. Guys feel more self conscious around women that are taller then them.

So your man is most likely out their. But you may have to step up your game and do a little hunting yourself if you want to find him.

What Guys Said 5

• Let's do the math =P

You know of 1 guy who likes you. That probably means at least 10 other guys you've known so far have liked you. Now look at how many people we have in the world, close to 8 billion. So basically

Knowing 1 guy who likes you for who you are is enough reason to think there are other guys out there.

Also him saying he had to fight for her meant he wasn't ready to end a relationship right after working so hard for it. It's like nearing a finish line in a race and then doing a u-turn to the start line.

I think it's just a time issue. It'll happen, keep looking. =)

• Just find the True Love that I could say what would be your age Near 17 to 25 may be from my Experience say .. you should wait for a right guy .. you are pretty but hanging out is another experience why don't you should be a princess .. better to wait for a right guy who will love you above all world .. ! You should try dating and meeting sites to making good friends.and find your right man.best place to find it goodwizz.com

• a guy will fight for you if you fight for him.

• Sounds like your being too picky, I can understand that, but at some point ya ought to give someone who asks you out a chance whether ya like him or not.

• Maybe you are too picky, you only want guys you can't have, or you just haven't met the right guy, where the feeling is mutual both like each other. I would like to date a supermodel but that's not going to happen

What Girls Said 0