Is it normal to be a virgin at dating?

I never dated a girl , or even touched a girl in my life . I have had crushes in school and I like girls but I want to date but I feel like I'm scared .what should I do ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand where you're coming from but trust me a lot of girls feel the same.

If I was you I'd just go for the more 'quieter' ones.. not exactly the shy ones but not the ons that are full of themselves and out there having sex with plenty of guys.

• I do have a quiet girl that I like but she is more into her hobbies than wanting to even go out to the movies.

• She might be a girl who really protects herself. She might have issues with security.. If you don't know her that well then I suggest you don't give up. But don't come across too needy or weird, just be casual with her. If she's quiet she's probably shy and just doesn't know how to act, so her just going with her hobbies will be a lot easier for her.

• Im not going to give up if it takes to graduation then ill wait 2 more years to get her . She was shy the last time I met her in the 6th grade, now we haven't seen each other but we wanna be friends and I'm fine with it.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone gets nervous about this. Don't hold yourself to a timeline; everyone's is different. I didn't date until later... So late, in fact, that my mom asked me if I was a lesbian. (I was so upset!) When you're ready, you'll decide that the reward, a date/girlfriend, is worth the nerves and stress of talking to her, flirting, and asking her out. And you'll do it. SO. Take your time, be yourself, get happy on your own, and just do you.

• Yeah , I text my crush and we talk a lot , we like each other but she doesn't want to get really close to me.

• Is almost the same problem for me.right now I am over crush. Guys have liked me in the past but I just didn't wanted to rush.right now ian single still looking my advice is if you both like each other man up and don't me sacred to make the move .love is a risk .

• Just be yourself and be honest - you only want to date a girl who wants you for you!

• You're under 18, so of course it's normal :)

Stuff will happen in time, don't try too hard or you'll come across as desperate.

What Guys Said 2

• You're a late bloomer, which is normal and fine. Lots of people - guys and girls - are shy and need to feel more comfortable before starting a relationship. You're texting your crush, so there's definitely at least a friendship there. Take baby steps and you'll slowly begin to feel more comfortable around girls.

• go to a rave party pop a extacy pill girls on extacy pills are freaks! trust me dude I pop pills with girls all the time.