WHITE GUYS: Opinions on Interacial dating

Would you date a black girl? Why or why not?

No I'm not tlaking about the stereotypical ghetto , loud, obnoxious, crazy, ill-mannered type of black girl. I'm talking about one who takes care of herself, has a good head on her shoulders, is only crazy in bed lol, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Should have done a pole :) anyway, yeah id deffinitly date a black girl dark or light thick or thin I like em all. Id date any race of women but I think for the most part I might slightly be more attracted to black women, there is just something about them that makes me want to make one mine. I find them very attractive for one and I think they have soulful voices that I think is really hot. its really hard to pin point it because I'm sure there are a variery of things I could go on about

What Guys Said 35

• YES. I've dated more black chicks than white chicks. I LOVE beautiful black girls that know how to act very polite and talk sofisticated. Its such a turn on.

• Definitely. Always interesting to be exposed to different ideas, views and experiences.

I get that from any relationship with any woman, and from a lot of non sexual friendships with guys.

I have liked the differences between me and white women of other nationalities, beliefs, backgrounds. Scandinavian views are different from Irish are different from French etc etc

I like learning about the different experiences of non white latin, african and carribean friends of both genders in non sexual friendships through work.

When it comes to dating skin colour is no more of a plus or minus for me than a particular eye or hair colour. If someone's skin has caused them to have a different experience than mine, I am interested in that.

• I've dated black girls before, of course none of them have been urban, and I liked it a lot. For me its all about certain facial features and body type when I consider original attractiveness, and then their personality carries the rest of the way. I don't really care about a different color skin, as I am going through and Indian fever right now, as long as they are nice and cute they are A-okay by me.

• Sure, if she met all the other standard I have for a girl. Her race means nothing when it comes to her qualifications to be a good date for me.

• I would data any race, as long as I was generally attracted to the girl, and we got along well in conversation, and such. Race does not matter to me, as I'm sure there's attractive girls no matter the race.

• In a heartbeat if she passed my standards (I think we all have them). Who knows, she might be able to teach me something new or something decidedly ethnic-centric that I would not get to experience otherwise.

• I'd definitely date a black girl. I've felt attracted to some before that were in my classes in high school, but was too shy to approach any girls. I think they are just as beautiful as any over race. I'd just be concerned that she was the one who wouldn't date out of her race. You can usually tell those things, but there are those that really make it known that they only like black guys.

• I just don't find them attractive. The personality doesn't matter and I am not racist. There is nothing wrong with dating a black girl either, just it's not for me.

• I've never seen a black girl that moved my "heart" (read: created instantenous physical attraction). I personally always found white girls more attractive, and to be honest, the whiter the better, in my case. People who are almost completely pale and have freckles are the most physically appealing to me, who knows why. (of course, it doesn't mean that's the only thing I can find attractive.) Therefore, the answer is, highly unlikely.

• dating isn't really my style I'd if I did it would most likely be a black, asian, or actual mixed raced person (some one that doesn't fit into a catagory). I'm just not usually atracted to white girls and even when am its almost always just sexual or just not a deep conection. on side not, why do many answers have the phrase "different athenicty" when the question or update says nothing about athnecity?

• Yup. Ethnicity doesn't really matter much to me; only personality does.

• If I like her, then sure. I don't care what skin color she has.

• She would have to be exceptional.

• f***-yeah-dude:)omg-black-girls-can-be-so-attractive:)

• If I liked and was attracted to her, yes

• I'm not really attracted to black girls, but apart from that I don't have any objections to it.

• Yes, because it something new and Americans have a issue with integrating with a person who is not the same race and culture as they are. Its something you can learn a lot from can help your friends and family see a new perspective and it also means more sex!

• Why does being with a black woman mean more sex?

• What I meant was that having a girlfriend or hook up with a girl mean more sex.

• well I'm from canada and racial seperation

hardly exists,

Id definitely go out with a black girl

I heard there amazing in bed to!

• No. Simply because I find white women more appealing.

• I agree with other guys that I don't care what race a girl is, I care about her attitude, how well she takes care of her body and how fun she is. I find it interesting that so many black women on this site all ask why white guys don't like them but from my experience (coming from DC) black women gernally do not have interest in white men. I have dated latinas, asians, indians and arabic women but usually shut down by the black girls. Go figure

• Possibly. However, if she showed any signs of having that ghetto type attitude. I'd be gone faster than a carpetbagger.

• No, not for me.

• Yeah, but where can I find one? I work with a bunch of married middle-aged white guys.

• I don't know depends on where you are. I'm in Cali so there are plenty out here. You just have to watch out for the crazy, ghetto ones. I don't recommend L.A.

• Unf. LA and San Diego area is where I am.

• Well San Diego is great. That's where I stay. I just don't like LA girls because they're usually caddy and ghetto. Which is drama no one really needs. Dego on the other hand seems to have a better selection imo.

• I probably would. I liked a black girl once

• No, I'm not attracted to black girls.

• yes--if I found her attractive. there are quality black girls who I would date- black girls are gorgeous 2. there are great girls in every ethnicity.

• Yeah. And because dating girls is cool. I don't know why. haha

• Uhm, I like black girls, big ass, very attracted to them.

• Simply not attractive..

However mixed white/black can be cute.

• Wow two downs. What, do you only want black lovers to post here? Will that prove anything? I mean most people who don't find blacks attractive have avoided posting to avoid making you feel bad. But then then by looking at the posts you will think that all guys love black girls. Which is false.

• Thank you.

• thats weird since most white/black mixes comes out black, I'm curious is the fact that there mixed gened attracting you?

• Eh, I wouldn't nothing personal. Just not my cup of tea

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 9

• black girls are hawtt

• im kinda surprised that so many white guys answered yes. from a black girl who goes to a predominately white university, for the most part they don't show any interest at all (relationship wise not just friends or I'm drunk and wanna dance) to black girls on campus (especially ones with coarse hair or dark skin as opposed to the light skinned girl with straightened hair), even when they show interest in them (of course not always) but I would so date a white guy (even though my mom is 100% against it) but feel they don't find us [black girls]/me attractive. its nice to know though! :)

• I think it has a lot to do with stereotypes and intimidation. In my research I've found that most guys in general (including black men) find black women intimidating because the stereotypical black women are seen as loud, opinionated, gold digging, rude, "ghetto", controlling, jealous, judgemental, unintelligent and/or crazy. If people would look past the stereotypes they would find that a lot of black women are quite the opposite. Personally if I find a white guy attractive I just make my

• attraction known and show him that not all the stereotypes are true. I've met very few white guys who out and out did not have any interest in me because of my being black. I've even dated a guy who was in the KKK when I met him(unbeknownst to me) and he liked me so much he turned his back on it. We dated for almost 2 years and now he's married to a black woman and has 4 kids. I love white guys and now you know they love us too :)

• I'm nor a white guy, but my boyfriend is and I'm black and we've been dating since like 7th grade :) although we're only in like 11th now he says Its not about whether or not you'd date a black person or a white person it's more like the person you fall for just happens to be black or white so don't ask if guys date your race because dating shouldn't be about race, and it generally oat unless you make it about Race :)

btw the first person who says they've never seen a black girl who moved his heart... That's kinda stupid because I don't think seeing a girl ever moves your heart. I mean a beautiful girl might move something but it definately won't be your heart if it's based off of what you see ;)

• My boyfriend is white and I love him and I'm not american black so I'm not understanding you guys answers I love my boyfriend I don't see his colour but unfortunately you guys were exposed to a stereotype and missing out on someone just because of colour but I understand if your not attracted it happens

• skin color is overrated. that is the last thing I would notice on a guy. and I know many people who say they wouldn't date black people, and then the fall for a black. I never thought I'd date a black guy but my boyfriend is black and I'm totally OK with it.. doesn't bother me at all. skin color changes nothing, but it tests your racism and if you're asking this question you're a racist. besides, there are many beautiful, hot black people out there.

• I'm not asking this because I'm a racist that's just stupid to say. I'm asking because I'm curious what people think and feel. I'm black and I date white and whatever other race that I click with based on morals and personality. Looks and skin color are not important to me but I have been told by exes that they were shy about approaching me because I was black. I thought this was ridiculous but I also talked to black women who have said the same thing happens to them. Because of stereotypes and

• Racial awareness a lot of people are missing out on great relationships. It saddens me but also spikes my curiosity. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions without asking a few questions first.

• I'm, glad you asked this question becasue I recently have taken an interest in a white man ( plays football, nice smile, etc.) , and I want to know really bad if he likes me back.

• Best person to ask is him. I've found that in a lot of cases we have to make the bold move simply because of misconceptions based on stereotypes. It shouldn't matter if your black or not unless he's racist but personally I rarely have that problem. If you're attracted to him let him know that you're interested and ask him out. Worse thing he can do is shoot you down which sucks at first but you gain experience from it. But I hope it works out for you.

• I'm really annoyed with you desperate ass black girls all over the internet begging these white boys to like you. If you have to qualify yourself by saying "I'm not the ghetto stereotype" guess what, you probably shouldn't date that type of person. Beautiful classy black women exist and you shouldn't have to prove yourself to anyone. We are only 7% of the population yet all these people have "evidence" that we're all ugly ghetto or whatever..Why would you even want to date a white guy when most of them clearly look down on you? Have some pride. Some white guys are OK but most of them do think they're better and stereotype us (if you think I'm lying type in BLACK GIRLS anywhere on the internet and look at the results). So it annoys me to see sistas on here going out of their way for a race of men who don't even respect you.

• Uhm wow how about you don't rant about things that have no place in this thread? I simply asked a question out of curiousity. Wanting to know how people see a certain group is nothing to be ashamed of. The point being to see how the stereotypes about black women affect the way we are seen as a whole. There was nothing desperate or degrading about the question and the specification was merely to answer a response aimed directly toward me. As for your statement towards having pride and most white

• guys "looking down" on black women, I have dated plenty of white guys and befriended more who have no such issue. Again showing that stereotypes promote a bias opinion which is usually negative. I did not mean to offend yet merely wanted to probe the mentality a small portion of society holds toward black women. Personally I feel that, while the effects stereotypes have on our society as a whole is saddening and appalling, they are quite fascinating when closely looked at.

• im a white girl and I'm okay with going out with a black guy .. just wanted to share my opinion even though the question is directed to white guys :)

• i don't like the term interracial dating. I don't see why dating needs to be categorized by race of the people involved. dating is all about finding that one person that you want to spend time with because you love him

• Technically any dating one does is "interracial" simply because no one is one pure race. But for the smartasses and idiots on here I figured I should be specific and clear cut so they wouldn't post stupid comments. I like the way you think though I wish more people felt that way.