Just kissing or was it making out?

what would you consider making out?

i started kiss my new/recent boyfriend and like it was a goodnight kiss. and we looked at each other and then we kinda just leaned it, and kissed, then tongue got involved. so we kissed for a couple of seconds. then hugged, and we just went in for a couple more seconds. then after wards we hugged each other and he walked me to my door, and we looked at each other and kissed some more. would you consider that makingout? All times tongue was involved..

Most Helpful Guy

• You made out, congratulations. xD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, you guys made out. I mean, you can make out without tongue, but once tongue is involved then it's definitely a make out session.

• Once the tongue gets involved I consider it making out. In your case (the many times of going back in for more) I'd definitely call it... a mini-make-out

• if tounge was ever involved id say its making out

• well there was french kissing but I don't know i dont really focus on rather its making out or not