Ladies; I know how much you hate mustaches but what if a guy can pull off a mustache then what?

its starting to bother me how no girl likes a mustache even if it suits the guy

ive never shaved my mustache either so its not all prickly and full

Most Helpful Girl

• 2|0
    • I got the mild trustworthy one the 1 with the smallest mustache :( is that bad?

• Thats koo, because mine kinda feels like a babies hair ^^

• See, I don't mind the way a guy's facial hair feels, I usually actually like it :]

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a fan of them. Some guys look good with them, but I don't want to kiss hair. My boyfriend has made comments about growing a small beard or mustache. I threatened to pluck it off hair by hair >=3

• It doesn't even touch my upper lip you can't kiss it unless you wanted to kiss it if your just kissing my lips you don't actually kiss the mustache....so that's all good right?

• If it's really thin, you should shave it until you can really grow one. Otherwise it just looks like a dirty milk mustache and that's gross lol.

• My boyfriend has a very mild mustache and I love kissing him. I'm not sure why, I just love the prickly feeling I get on my top lip when he kisses me. I'm pretty sure I'm like the only one who likes kissing a guy with a mustache. I don't know if I could kiss him if he had a big fluffy mustache, but the mild one is just amazing. (:

• I personally only like mustaches if they are really thin. If they are like really thick and bushy, it sort of reminds me of a middle-aged creeper (Exhibit A: Mr. Harvey in "The Lovely Bones") And @TheoryOfAvarice Werewolf! lol The hitler one was funny also

• hahah I love theoryofavarice's link!

no but seriously, I don't wanna feel hair when I'm kissing my man.

• You can't feel it its way too thin

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy can pull his mustache off, it's probably fake.