Do guys find it a turn off if a girl has never been kissed?

I'm 17 and I have never been kissed or had a boyfriend. I've had offers but they were lets say too short (im not shallow they were 6in shorter) and I am wondering if being so "innocent" makes me a turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• no, turn on...because its your first time and special for you

What Guys Said 7

• No not at all. If I get the first kiss it's like an honour.

• definitely a turn on :)

save yourself for a guy that really means something to you

• it's a turn on, but your a girl, you could easily change that

• No it's a turn on.

• I would say it's a definite turn on :)

• It is turn on.

• What do you mean by "I've had offers but they were lets say too short (im not shallow they were 6in shorter)"?

• I mean I'm tall like 5'10 they were 5'4-5'7 and I've always thought guys should be taller

• Oh..., I thought you were talking about his d*ck lol -_-

What Girls Said 2

• I always wondered that too. I haven't had sex, and whenever a guy tries and I say no, I just feel kind of awkward. But I realized that once you find the right guy, nothing will be a turn off. He'll be glad that you can say you were his first. And I know how stupid that sounds and how much you've probably heard that haha, but I think it's actually true...according to my guy friends anyway. Guys will hookup with slutty girls, but it won't last like an innocent girl who actually cares...

• Totally agree. Many guys might find it very special and as such, a major turn on.

• noooo...definitely not