How "suggestive" can my texts be so I appear flirty but not dirty?

I saw this girl twice over the span of 2 weeks. We really hit it off at the bar we met at but we are busy individuals. I was thinking of texting something a little "saucier" than normal just to keep the sexual tention rolling. thoughts?

For instance, at the bar she told me "Geminis can be naughty or nice" and then gave me a semi-suggestive look. I was thinking of texting something like "So when do I get to see the "naughty" side of this Gemini?"

How far can I take these texts. . . or do I just play off of her responses?

Also, with a relationship in its early stages do compliments through text message come off complimentary or do they come of needy? like: "hey gorgeous, I was wondering if you'd have time for a drink this week"? etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your first idea seems spot on. And you are right again about following her responses. You can try to push her a little bit, but make sure you really pay attention to her responses.

Compliments should be more specific about the time you met her.

I know it can be difficult, but if you can, call her to make plans. Plans over text can be much more easily dismissed.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't make her feel like she's doing all of the work, just don't make it sound too extreme to the point you're sexting her.Be cute suggestive but not getting too hardcore.

What Guys Said 1

• Just like in the "Pick of Destiny"... use the cock