17 and never had a boyfriend...

17 and never had a boyfriend, is this as pathetic as I think it is?

• Its pathetic...
  • There is nothing wrong with that...
  • Thats normal but I have some tips to change that...
thanks for all the input everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL , ONLY TO THOSE THAT LET IT SEEM THAT WAY . YET THIS IS CURABLE BELIVE IT OR NOT.

YOU MAY HAVE AS MANY AS 1/2 DOZ GUYS FANTASIZING ABOUT YOUY RIGHT NOW YOUR JUST UNAWARE OF WHO IT IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T RECONIZE WHATS HAPPENING BEFORE YOU.

YEAH I KNOW "WTF, THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT RIGHT"

YEP SORT OF HARD TO SWALLOW AND DIGEST THE PIECE OF NEWS RIGHT?

MOSTLY BECAUSE THESE GUYS ARE TO SHY TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU OR EVEN TO APPROACH YOU. ALSO MAY BE TYPES OF GUYS YOU MAY HAVE NOT CONSIDERED BEFORE ALSO. YOU SAY YOUR 17 STILL IN HI SCHOOL A JUNIOR HEADING TO SENIOR YR. MANY GIRLS YOUR AGE (I'M NOT SAYING YOUR THIS WAY) HOWEVER ARE VERY JUDGMENTAL ON THE TYPE OF GUY THEY THINK THEY WANT . THEY WANT THE TALL / DARK / GOOD LOOKING JOCK/BADBOY/PLAYER TYPE OF GUYS BECAUSE THEY ARE EXCITING BUT MAY NEVER CONSIDER THE QUIET SHY NICE GUY ?(WHICH MAY INCLUDE THE DORKS,NERDS,GEEKS, AND OTHER SUCH GUYS AS WELL WHICH IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT THESE GUYS ACTUALLY MAKE BETTER BF'S/HUSBANDS/FATHERS/PROVIDERS THAN THE PRIVIOUSLY MENTIONED GROUP THAT MANY GIRLS DROOL AFTER BUT GET 90% BURNED BY IN THE SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIP .

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY AND MAYBE SAYING IT POORLY CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE TO THE GUYS THAT ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN YOU .

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON SHY GUYS BODY LANGUAGE AND SIGNALS

WHY SHY GUYS THE NATIONAL AVERAGE IS ABOUT 70% OF THE GUYS AVAIBLE TO GIRLS FALL IN THIS PERCENTAGE OF BEING SHY . SOME MORE THAN OTHER.

YOU'LL REALLY BE SURPRISED TO FIND OUT THAT THEIR MIGHT BE SOME CUTE GUY THAT DOES HAVE AN INTEREST IN YOU AND AS SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW BECUASE SHY GUYS FLIRT DIFFERENTLY THAN MORE CONFIDENT GUYS DO.

ALL I'M SAYING IS IT CAN'T COULDN'T HURT TO READ 6 OR MORE OF THESE ARTICULES TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND YOU MAY LEARN SOME THINGS ABOUT GUYS IN GENEREAL AS WELL

What Guys Said 11

• 21 and in the same boat. I wouldn't really call it pathetic, no. I don't know why people view not having relationship experience as "pathetic". What's really pathetic are those who need to put the people down who don't have a relationship and never had one, to make themselves feel somehow better.

• I don't think it's an indication of patheticness at all. :) Maybe you're just shy. Maybe you don't come across to guys in the right way. Or maybe you don't socialise enough? We can't really give you suggestions unless you provide information about why you think it is!

• Im shy lol and I guess I'm kinda picky :P

• loll not at all, I say. Some may say you're pathetic. Well it depends because if you're never been asked out then, it's not pathetic but you never had a chance that an average person has. If you had been asked out and rejected couple times. You may start losing up abit on guys...after all we are humans too..we have feelings too. Never think that you're better than a guy who may not look good enough but has excellent personality.

• i was 21 when I got my first and broke up a year later.

• No in time you will meet a great guy, :-)

• I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend so don't feel bad it's perfectly normal

• 17 and never had a girlfriend, is this as pathetic as I think it is?

• I'm 17 and have never had a serious relationship. I've hooked up with girls. But I want to experience an intimate relationship with a girl.

• i'm 28 and only had one girlfriend. It will know when it happens

• A few friends of mine, 18 and 19 years old, said they had never kissed a girl - let alone had a relationship. Nothing strange or wrong about it.

• That is hardly pathetic. Most people in high school that claim they have all this experience and are having sex all the time are lying. The ones who really are having sex are the ones who end up with STD's by their mid twenties and babies before marriage. I waited way longer than you and I'm glad, your future boyfriend will be too.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone moves at a different pace. One of my best friends is 23 and had never had a boyfriend. She just recently found a great guy who she is head over heals in love with. In my opinion, the pickier you are, the better off you'll be! But don't get discouraged, you'll find your man when you're meant to :)

• Im almost 19 and I've never had a real boyfriend (dated one guy for 3 wks that's it) You can't choose when a guy for you comes. My best advice is to enjoy the single life and live it up. When you are happy it tends to be contagious and attract others.

• Not really.Why do you think it's pathetic?There is nothing wrong with that actually...