Dating an Asian Girl -- yay or nay?

P.S. I know this isn't about racism (I'm asian)

It seems that there's this trend that guys (mostly white) are always trying to pick up Asian Girls. It seems to be that they are the targeted the most. (Not to complain -- but curious)

Why do you think that is?

What type of Asian girl would you go for?

What about the ones who try to stand out ie dying hair blond, getting colored contacts, piercings etc.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not white, but I have some serious yellow fever! My ex was an asian girl (mix of thai and japanese) I'd prefer an asian girl without dyed hair. I like the natural ones with black hair. Reason for liking asian girls, well, the eyes are captivating, and most of the asian girls are really pretty.

What Guys Said 12

• Asian girls are the best imao...the most honest and honorable. What's wrong with going after them? If I wasn't married... I still like to flirt with them!

I'm a little put off with the ons who try to look 'Western' with the dyed hair, colored contacts etc., although it IS a 'cute' look on the younger ones...

BTW I'm Irish and Italian-American, married to a Venezuelan...

• honestly any of them if they give me a chance I would respect her and her culture no matter what part she is from and it don't matter I will love her for who she is and if she love me who I am depends if they want to date me then I will and I treat her with respect and love if anything you wish to know message me and I try to explain

• yay. asian girls are hot

• I only go for asian girls that are from over seas. Not who were born in my country. Because of their attitude, they have traditional values, can cook

• Traditional values like what? I suppose you just find the familial hierarchy to be very appealing.

• I don't care about any of that, all I care about is they treat me good and I enjoy my time with them, they don't bust my balls about stupid things, only things I already need to be busted on like working harder, not idiotic things western women do

• Depending on your personality and your looks I'd decide whether I want to date you or not. Race or ethnicity isn't really important to me.

I don't really like it when girls dye their hair, I prefer natural colours (moreover, the dye badly affects the health condition of hair).

Some white guys might hunt for Asian, black, Hispanic, in general, girls of any colour except for white just because they want to try dating an 'exotic' girl an see what it's like :D And a share of them may just find Asian girls the most attractive among other girls 'of colour.'

• Yay! I'm Asian too. Well, mostly anyway. d: I like the clean type. Dyeing hair is fine, if it suits the girl. Many times it can look trashy though. Especially with make up caked on.

• Both have reservations about their own race, so they 'outsource' in a way. Asian girls (the good ones) are loyal, can cook, are cute, funny and just generally uplifting...a good fit for any man.

• Haha --- can't cook :(

• Sounds right!

but many foreign guys thought asian girls are easygirl.why??

i really wanna know what do foreigner think of chinese girls.

• of course. =D

- As an Asian myself, I think the reason why other races would date an Asian girl is because they are supposedly more "exotic" and one of my white friends told me this.

- Another thing I have heard is Asian girls are hard to get VERY hard to get by other races. Reason: I don't know why.

• Not trng to sound mean, but I love my white girls and so do ALL my white guy friends, so I don't agree with white guys likeing only asain girls over white girls...sorry but my boys and I love our white girls! I have acutally been hit on by asain girls right in front of my girlfriend, and I even had one asain girl tell my girlfriend, that she knows that I like her cause she is asain, and I had to laugh in her face, my girlfriend had to laugh also. Asain girls hit on my white guy friends also and they aren't attracted to asain girls, so I don't agree with that statement at all lol.

• I like slender girls with nice skin and long dark hair, and that happens to describe a lot of Asian girls, so yeah, definitely.

• I'm vege so Asians gross me out with the stuff they eat.

• Asian girls are exotic looking. They have straight usually jet black hair which is very pretty. They are often very petite and slender. Usually style is top notch as well. I do not know personally, but I have heard that Asian woman are very loyal and very supportive to their man. The slanted eyes are also very much a turn on. Lastly, they do not seem to age as quickly as most other ethnicities.

Basically, these are traits that are very desirable in a female for most men.

What Girls Said 5

• LOL, well I feel you. I'm a Hispanic girl and I have been WAY into Asian guys lately. Asians are just HAWT and I looooooove the culture.

I think people just like going after something different than what they are...it keeps things interesting and fun! But you know what? It might even be more simple than that - we are just into whatever/whoever we are into. We are attracted to whomever we are attracted to and it is what it is.

• My best guy friend absolutely loves Asian girls. He hasn't ever actually dated one, but if he had the chance he would in a second.

• i'm Filipino and I'm with a Portuguese. I've been asked out and gone out with mostly white boys since I got here. and some black and some middle eastern. pretty much from all sorts. even filipinos too :) yea a lot of filipino guys are hot. ;) I love them

• i don't think there are really that many guys going for asian girls? it's just a myth. I'm asain but if I happen to like some white guy I always think "maybe he's not into asian".

• A lot of us have woken up to how good most Asian women are...

• On the contrary, most men I have spoken to are into Asian woman. The problem is many Asian woman move in large Asian groups and make themselves seem entirely unapproachable.

• If I was an Asian girl I would be very creeped out and I'd be really cautious about dating outside my race in fear of getting one of those weirdos with an Asian girl fetish. If you ever browse p*rn online, type in ASIAN GIRL and you will see some really disturbing stuff that's popular with guys.