What should I do if the guy I like has a girlfriend?

So I've had a crush on a guy for about 3 months now. Nothings happened. Not to sound conceited but I am quite popular and is attractive. He's a dork and isn't all that good with chicks. So I didn't want to tell him because I was too scared to be in a relationship at the time. Suddenly someone asked him out. She's shorter than him (im his height) and is really petite. She's not pretty but isn't ugly and after a day of thinking. he said "ohk"

Now they're dating and I want to stop liking him because if I keep on liking him I'll just be devo 24/7. But I don't want to stop!

I'm not going to tell him now because I don't want to come in between a relationship. Now today, I found out that he liked me before I liked him and while I did.

I don't know what to do, please help and what do you think is going on through his head?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh I bet you wish you told him before now huh:(

Well if you really want this guy and get to know him etc.. Then you have to tell him but make sure he knows your not trying to get in between him and this new girlfriend. Say something along the lines of "I'm not trying to come between you and your girlfriend, but I've liked for 3months, I know I should have told you before now I wish I had because now you're with someone else, I'm not asking you to break up with her for me but I just thought you should know" (and it's up to you if you want to add the bit about you knowing he liked you before the same time you did)

Good luck x

What Guys Said 1

• You can't do anything. You missed your chance. Like doesn't go away though but there's no knowing how long what he has now might go on. Like is just like a "lets see how it goes". There's no point dwelling on it as you could get your chance and then find it doesn't work at all. If at some point in the future you both happen to be single have a go but until then just get on with your life.

What Girls Said 7

• I say you should just put some space. If you tell him you like him, there's a good chance he's going to leave the other girl--but the other girl is a person too. And if you don't have commitment plans, then you're just going to break her heart, his heart and maybe yours too.

• just be his friend. its better to keep your friendship with him and be there when he needs you then to put more thoughts in his head and confuse him. maybe later things will change.

• tell him. so what if he's in a relationship. he can choose whichever girl he really wants. just tell him how you feel don't wait.

• um, you missed ya chance sista! & you coulllld be his friend but it might be hard for you to stop liking him. if anything, push the feelings aside, focus on school, and when they break up, make the move ;)

• honey, I think it's best to let it be for this time

• leave them alone...simple.

• just be his friend. If they do break up then just ask him out... or hopefully he should have asked you out.