Talking to other girls online, what do I do?

I found out recently that my boyfriend has been talking to other girls online on facebook, MSN and dating websites. I asked him to stop and he promised he would. A week later I found out that he was still talking to some of the girls and even sent one of them a half naked picture of himself. We haven't really spoken since, even though we live together, I love him so much but I've suffered in relationships before and I don't think I can handle the pain again. He claims not to know why he's been doing it but swears he won't do it again. The thought of him touching me makes me feel sick. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• What it sounds like is that you are willing to remain in a relationship that you are not 100% happy with only because you don't want to start over. Well now, he might already know that about you and find it easier to start a new flame then it is to keep the firep place at home burning.

I think that you know that the right thing is for yourself. The problem is that we can't choose who we love but we can choose HOW we love. The way you want him to love you is up to you. I don't think anyone should be afraid to leave a relationship and you shouldn't rely on someone for your own happiness.

I don't think staying with him would work out the way you would like. You are already at the point where you don't really trust him and it will only get worse unless you change it. If that means flying solo...

What Guys Said 2

• Break up with him. That's probably the best thing to do.

• End the relationship. You know it's over, you just want to delay the pain of hurting yourself again. However, the suffering you're going through is not fair to you. Handle the situation now. The quicker you end it the quicker you can move on.

What Girls Said 4

• If he's doing such distrustful things behind your back and lying to your face, don't even bother sticking with him. He clearly does not respect you and the relationship if he's going around messaging girls as though he's unattached. It sounds as though he still wants to be single and fool around with other people or he wouldn't keep those accounts open let alone talk to them. It's one thing to have those accounts it's another to use them even when you specifically told him how you felt. He's got his problems and those are being unable to focus on the good things he has with you so why should you focus on someone who can't focus on you?

• I would tell him if he wants to stay with you and can't give you a reason why he is doing this and can't stop...then he needs help and that is the only way you will stay with him. He needs to talk to a counsler or a psychologist or someone to get help. If not, then its just an excuse and he does it because he wants to and thinks he will get away with it.

• I think that you should end it, because he is lying to you. it's time to move on, especially if he lied to you and did behind your back.

• You've talked to him about this and he promised he would stop, but hasn't. You've done all you can. If you feel like you're unable to deal with this (and I don't blame you at all), the only thing left to do is give him an ultimatum, either he stops for good or he loses you.