If I asked you for a kiss right now, would you do it?

This girl I really like asks me questions like this all the time. She knows that I like her. The problem is, she asks these questions, I answer, then nothing ever comes of it.

We work together, and she asked this particular question at work so obviously I couldn't just kiss her right then and there.

Another time, she's asked "If I asked you to come over and fool around, would you?" when I followed up with "Well, are you going to ask?" she replied with, "oh not right now, I have a lot of stuff to do"

Do girls generally ask questions like these to guys they have no interest in?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd say...turn it around on her...ask her " If I asked you out, would you go?" and see what her response is...or even ask her the kiss question back, she will get a taste of her own medicine and if she is not interested then she will stop asking crazy questions.

Or if she ask you the kiss question again even if its at work, suprise her and just give her a quick peck on the lips just to suprise her, then play off that response if she pulls away in disgust then she is playing stupid games but if when you pull away from that kiss if she kind of leans toward you ( as in wanting more) then you know she likes you...good luck!

• Sorry I didn't actually answer your question...LOL....No I would never ask or say something like this to someone I am not interested in......I would be afraid they would take me seriously and then what am I to do! Just the way I am...not all girls are like me some do just play games.

What Girls Said 3

• She's just teasing you. Girls think that works sometimes, their like...waiting for you to jump in and say something life changing . Idek , sometime talk to her and tell her that you don't like this teasing .

• She's definitely flirting with you.

Just kiss her already or tease her back.

Good luck.

• She is trying to make something happen with you and it seems to me like you are being a chicken, so if she is taking a chance and putting herself out there don't let the games continue. Make a move.

That's if you like her of course. =)

What Guys Said 4

• She is testing you, trying to figure out if you are interested in her, and if you will chase her, she is playing games...

• Tell her that you're gonna go upstairs and put your nutsack on her drum set.

• what a bitch

• First off you missed the speech mark at the beginning of the question. Secondly, She does like you but she doesn't want you to fool around even if she asks. She wants to know that you are interested in her for who she has, Not what she has and what she looks like etc.