How to hint that you want a kiss?

Okay so me and this guy always get really close he holds my hand and we cuddle and stuff but I really want to kiss him, like really bad. but I don't know how to just be like kiss me! So what's some obvious but subtle hints?

Okay since I don't know how to delete a question: This question is closed/ no longer needed. We kissed so I don't need hints now. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you hurt yourself and you would like him to kiss your elbow while pointing to it. "And here" and point to it. Later on, all you have to do is point and he will kiss it.

What Guys Said 21

• Kissing him works.

• For a funny idea:

1. Put on some flavored lip gloss near him, drawing obvious attention to your lips.

2. Comment that the lip gloss tastes really good...

3. After he reacts, invite him to try it. From your lips.

It will totally bomb, but it introduces the idea in a funny, disarming manner. Removing the stress from the situation is always my first thought. It just allows you both to enjoy it. Just a thought!

-Best Wishes

• Honestly, it depends on the kind of guy (in my opinion). You could always be playful.. Smack his butt a few times and get him to be playful back. Whenever you two make eye contact, like the guy on the list said, just bite your lip real slow and look dead at him.. He should get the hint, or whenever you're cuddling.. get close to touch noses and go in for the kill yourself, but go slow.. He could be hesitant but it depends on how well you know him. By what you said up in the blog, I think you should be fine.

• Lick your lips but do it casually not stripper style when you do start when looking down then while your licking look up toward him then look away slowly and giggle hell get nervous but will want to kiss you when you guys hug closely again press your lips together and roll them back and forth no more then twice then look into his eyes and lick your lips again (pull him close about 85% of the way if he doesn't pull the rest move tease him a bit) and he should kiss you. If he doesn't kiss you then don't worry theirs still a chance try again but this time before you start give him a peck (small kiss) on his cheek then do it over again. If he doesn't get the message after that then he's just weird. Hope this helps my ex did it to me all the time.

• If you're having a deep and meaningful conversation move forward and look into his eyes. He should get the hint.

• Why the hell do girls always have to hint?!

I believe the world be a better place if girls were more direct.

Just kiss him if you want to kiss him.

• Us girls like to hint because usually we are chickens and we don't wanna make first move DUH!

• True, but it's fear of regection (and often plain inexperience) that usually keeps BOTH sides from taking action. Neither party wants to make a move that the other will regect. And what's unfair, is when the guy knows that you like him, and so does just about everyone else, but you have no idea what HE feels for YOU. Even though he flirts, you still can't tell if it's because he likes you or because he's simply a flirt. And to top it off, you've never kissed a guy before. That was my situation

• So that's where I'm coming from, AnonymousDude.

• "your arms are huge... KISS ME!"

house bunny^

haha

or you can lick your buttom lip or bite it

while you stare deeply into his eyes

and maybe lean in a bit?

grab him close and twinkle your eyes a bit maybe

maybe stroke your hair

all while being intimate

he should get the picture and if he doesn't

give him a quick kiss and tease him with that

by letting him know he can do that better

or longer

• A good one is "Kiss me" or cornering yourself underneath him is pretty obvious I've had that one done to me before a couple times. Chances are he already knows you want to kiss him just is to chicken sh*t to make a move.

• Let's be completely honest, most guys are to busy in that situation actually thinking about kissing you that they won't notice the hint. The best thing to do is to kiss him first (Almost any guy in the world will kiss you back) or ask him to kiss you (98% chance he will say yes or just kiss you).

• If you guys are holding hands then there is no doubt about it that he likes you.

Just kiss him yourself, it will show that you are confident and it will be a huge turn on for him.

• Leaning in slowly, looking at his lips, or simply just going for it.

• Just lean in closer to him hopefully hell get the hint

• say ," wait! don't move! grab his head and smootch Him...

Redman had a good idea too...

• look him straight in the eyes and lick your lips

• Ask him to kiss you :)

• Just ask him "can I kiss you", that's what I did with my ex and it happend then and there.

• You could give him a little kiss on the cheek or something first. I guess that would still count as "making the first move" but I spose it's not quite as strong. It would probably let him know you want him to kiss you though.

• how about YOU KISS him and not expect US to do ALL THE WORK. my god

• tell him you want to kiss him and see what happens ... so kiss him already ... WTF

• So? Details please? How did you end up kissing? Was it good?

• We were watching a movie he shifted me so I my head was on the arm of the couch and he was between me and the back of the couch and I had my eyes closed he kissed my cheek so I opened them then when I was thinking "ohmygod is he gonna kiss me?" he was already kissing me. It was romantic and great :)

Thanks for asking.

• Glad things worked out!

• I say look at his mouth then kiss him because if you hint to him he might not get the hint.

What Girls Said 14

• The best time to hint for a kiss; is firstly, make sure you two are alone somewhere private. And secondly, make sure you're both relaxed. Then maybe flirt a little, or wait untill you're cuddled up or something. Basically wait for a time when you are both close; physically AND mentally.

Then, drop these hints. Most guys (even inexperienced ones) should be able to pick up these subtle hints. And like I said, make sure you are both close up to each other first. Like, close enough to kiss lol. Your faces should definately be closer than a foot/30cm apart. MUCH closer.

* Lick your lips. This has two purposes -- to make them moist for when you DO kiss, and to tell him that you want to. Lip-licking is also very seductive.

* Then, gaze into his eyes and let yourself get lost there. Smile a little if it feels right to do so.

(with a toothless smile; lips closed. Because he can't kiss your teeth :P ) Let your love / passion show through your eyes and on your face.

* After gazing into his eyes for a little while, let your lips part ever-so-slightly as you glance at his lips for about half a second. Let your eyes flick to his lips for just long enough for him to notice you do so (like I said, half a second should be adequate) Then look back into his eyes. As you look back to his eyes, raise your chin a little; like... towards him.

* If you feel brave enough, or it looks as if he might kiss you, move forward (with your eyes closed if you feel extra confident) and he should kiss you.

The above instructions are simular to how me and my boyfriend's first kiss came about. We had been flirting heaps for several months, and had gotten really close in the last two. One day he came over to my house to pick me up, and we mucked around for a bit, with more heavy flirting. Then, while standing there against my living room table, we were up close to each other talking. One second I was gazing into his eyes, then the next second he tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me. That was my first kiss ever, and luckily for me I didn't have to do anything myself! :D Hopefully your guy also takes the initiative, good luck!

I really hope this helps you, please tell us how it goes and if the advice works! :)

• I somehow feel warm and happy inside just reading your answer :D

• Hehe, that's encouraging! :) I do write a LITTLE bit sometimes, but never much... maybe I should write more then? Lol, thanks!

• Geez if you were doing that to me I would be frozen and stare at you dumbfounded, then I'd spent the next 2 days regretting sorely that I did not kiss you! Some guys can't handle that much! (PS: I'm a guy)

• When talking to him, look at his lips a lot, its like a subconscious cue. Also lick your lips/ touch them in some way to emphasize them (making him think "Man, I want to kiss her"... These are SUPER subtle though. you could possibly joke "So what is it going to take for you to kiss me?"

• Alright, here are my things :

a) PFFFT! f*** waiting, I kiss him!

b) ask for a kiss on the cheek, if there is mutual interest, it almost always leads to what I really want. I usually just tap my cheek a bit and don't say anything, its more flirty I guess.

c) if you're having a good or flirty conversation and its starting to die and its like the lead up - look at his lips and back at his eyes and just kinda lick your lips (hint :not in a "i want chicken or I'm a stripper way) or bite at your bottom lip. if he's not a total moron he should get it.

d) if I'm feelin frisky and have lots of drinks in me I just go for the thigh grab - if he wasn't interested, he is now.

• Stare at him and do the "triangle". This is where you look him in the eyes and then you look at his lips...a triangle stare. Then,when you guys are snuggling, keep your head sort of snuggled into his neck ,then slowly making your way to his cheek.Kiss him on the cheek,and then slowly move your mouth closer to his and just linger there and then it should happen organically.:)

• you can make the first move! it feels sexy, and it's very unlikely that he'll reject it. just start touching him playfully while you talk and make things slowly get physical.

• I do this when I really want to kiss a guy- just from personal experience...(this is given that were both sitting together or standing facing each other) I'll look at him in the eyes and smile then I'll glance at his lips. I might even linger my look on his lips for a second longer. And of course Ill lick my lips looking right into his eyes...When I do this, the guy will immedielty pick up the hint.

Good luck :)

• just kiss him. guys don't always have to be the ones who initiate these things.

• Try to draw attention to your lips. Lick your lips, put your finger close to your lips. But he probably wants you to make the first move.. just go for it =)

• KISS HIM without asking for a kiss!

• Normally I lick my lips or you can get really close to him and look at him. it works for me, most guys loved it when you take charge.

• just say..

"my lips hurt.

can you fix them.. with your lips?"

• dont wait for him. make the first move

• move 10% and they come 90% ...

lick your lips a little bit and maybe even bite it a little bit.. kiss his nose his chin and then back up a little bit and wait for him to come in and give you a kiss

• you shouldn't have to be in a position where you have to hint.. if you are at the point where your cuddling and holding hands he should already know what to do... sometimes I'm just direct about it and initiate the kiss first at the right moment but from my experience , guys that I have to do that too are either a.) not that into me or just want to get laid or b.) are too scared or just weird. I can't tell you which one he is but all I can say is if he keeps doing that, I wouldn't waste my time with him on just move on to a guy who can't resist kissing you.

dont know if this is true or it will work, but maybe if you act aloof around him (showing that you are interested but also not wanting it as bad as he does) he might want to kiss you - if you force him to make an effort to get you guys will feel like they won you (like an accomplishment) - which is why it normally works when girls make guys chase them (and I mean in a fun playful way, not making yourself impossible bitching way)