Would you date/marry someone of a diffrenet religion?

I was just wondering what others opinions were.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Mormon here..now I respect everyone religion however I would not marry some in a different religion because it makes it harder for me with my standards...i only date those who has very high standards same like me (religion)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, not a big deal. I respect others' religious views, and if they respect my lack-there-of then it's totally cool.

3|0
    0|0
  • If you won't date/marry outside your religion, then you're TOO religious. People like that need to get over themselves.

1|1
    1|0
  • Im not sure, honestly I don't think I would. Too many conflicting beleifs for a relationship, id like someone I could debate with but I just wouldn't see how it could work out if she wasn't a christian. So no personally

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would marry someone of a different religion.

It all depends on how her religion effects her social beliefs and actions.

I sure wouldn't marry a girl who thinks its okay to invade a country because the president said god told him to do it.

Randi Rhodes puts it best, (this refers to Christianity)

"It's perfectly acceptable to talk to god. But if you actually hear god in your head, then you need to go get some help."

1|1
    1|1
  • i would cause I basically believe in most of the religions

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm atheist not really. I don't follow any religions so I don't want differ on that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• So long as he respects my religious beliefs then I would have no problems with his.

3|0
    0|0
  • it depends for me. I am not very religious. I could date an Atheist without any worry, or someone a little bit more relidgious. But I could NOT date a bible thumper. Which is unfortunate, because there is a guy I know that if he wasn't, I'd date him at the drop of a hat.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would except he can't keep pushing his religion on me

0|0
    0|0