First kiss? Sticky situation :/

I really like this guy, and he likes me too, but he's a lot more experienced when it comes to kissing and making out than I am..

I've never been kissed..

I don't know if I should go and make out with my guy friend that's always telling me he wants to give me "lessons"? haha

or if I should just stick it out and let my crush be my first kiss.

If I skip the "lesson" should I tell him that I've never made out or kissed a guy?

I'm really nervous about it.. I don't want him to lose interest in me because I'm not good :(

What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ive never kissed a guy before either and I agree with the previous answer! your first kiss only happens once so you might as well save it for him I mean think about it you waited this long anyways you might as well go for it! and if he loses interest because your experience then he is so not worth it..then you can makeout with your friends for it! ha ha good luck gurlyyy!

What Guys Said 3

• Just kiss the guy you like. He won't leave unless you're extraordinarily bad at kissing or he's a complete douchebag. Just try and copy what he does while kissing you and you should pick up on it very quickly. I was my girlfriend's first kiss, and I actually enjoy teaching her a lot :)

• these lessons sound more like the real thing.

kissings not that hard, just don't charge in head on. both your faces shouldn't be parallel to each other - otherwise your noses may bump. and it also depends on him.. just cause he's 'experienced' does mean he's good. for all you know, he may try to crush your face off with his lips.

then again, it could be the opposite, and he's better than you think :P

either way, go for it!

• Skip the lessons, and don't worry if he knows you haven't kissed anyone before.

Just act cute about it :)

What Girls Said 6

• I had this exact same problem up until last weekend. The guy I really like has had a bunch of girlfriends and is a ton more experienced then me and I was always freaking out about it. Well the other night out of nowhere he kissed me and honestly it was the easiest thing ever even though you don't think you'll know what your doing somehow you will. It'll be fine and if he really likes you he won't care at all.There's no reason you have to tell him its your first kiss unless he asks and if he does don't lie. And no do not give away your first kiss, that ones supposed to be special, I know I'm glad I didn't because I always had a guy friend offering to teach me too. Just wait and let it be with someone you really care about :)

• Def kiss the guy you like! Your guy friend probably thinks your hot and wants a little attention from you lol. That's okay too! LOL JK. But you want your first kiss to be romantic and memorable. So just go for it! If he says your horrible or anything like that then he's an ass and just get rid of him. I really doubt that will happen though chica. Have some confidence and just relax =)

• I have never kissed a boy either cause I want to save it for some-one special. That's right some-one special. Skip the lessons and kiss your crush. You'll get the hang of it too. And a first kiss only comes once and when it is gone it is gone.

Kiss your crush

• Thank you! l really don't want to give away my first kiss like that, but I also don't want to risk losing my crush because I can't kiss, you know?

• Don't worry, if he really likes you he won't judge you just cause you don't know how to kiss. stay positive, I asked my friends how to kiss, weird right and they say you just know when you kiss. Best of luck:)

• just kiss him. no matter how much experience either of you have you'll be fine. it's all about emotion.

• you should totaly let him teach you, it will help in the long run, even if your relationship never sparks.

• There's one thing that applies to almost anything in life: It's all about confidence. I would suggest you let your crush be your first kiss because it's just more meaningful that way. Kissing comes naturally, just be confident that you can do it and you'll prove yourself right. And if you skip the lesson, you should decide if you tell him or not, so long as you don't lie about it. If you do tell him be sincere, he'll think it's cute. At some point he had to have had his first kiss too so he knows how it feels, he won't laugh at you.