Rebounds?

i see this more with guys than girls so I'm asking guys. at what point does your rebound become more than that? you used her to get over your ex (and now you have) do you keep her around or look for someone that you wanted to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• With a guy you usualy can tell right away. If the guy seems boared and uninterested after a recent break up then you are the rebound girl it probobly won't last to long. But if the guy realy seems like he has feelings for you that is geniune. Those feelings are usualy real. We arnt as good at faking romance as some women are. So if a guy likes the rebound girl there is potential. You are not boxed into a category with a guy. No guy tells his friends she is officialy in the rebound box so there she must remain for all eternity. Lol

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on her!

If she is, as you say, "someone that you (I) wanted to date". If she is the I guess we would take it from there; if not well.

What Girls Said 1

• I think most people keep them.