Is this normal?

So I recently met a guy I really like but he wants too kiss me ALL THE TIME.is that wrong for a guy to want too do that all the time, I am really paranoid because with my ex is was really sexual , although. this guy is super sweet I was just wondering if that's some sort of sign.:S

Most Helpful Girl

• It is normally a sign. I was worried about that too when I first started dating my ex who is actually now my best friend. He scared me half to death when he wnated to kiss me on our second date. I refused a second one but accepted to cuddle. As time went on, like you say about your guy, all he could do was be all over me, (yes, more than just kissing). The guy could either be just plain horny and keeps kissing you in hopes it could progress to scoring with you so be careful there. He could also be kissing a lot because he loves what he's looking at and you're completely irrisitible to him giving you are new. You're probably hot as hell to him and he wants as much of you as he can. hahah Seriously tho, be careful girl.you must also communicate with him too. Look at his eyes while he answers you. Ask him what are his intentions and from there, go with your gut.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you just a great kisser and he doesn't want to go beyond that yet.

What Girls Said 2

• well I think that you really haven't forgot your ex. and it's not the best thing to do . I mean you shouldn't make serious relationships with a man when you haven't forgot your ex. but it is your choice.

• i agree with the guy. maybe your a great kisser hahahaa.

can't complain on that one. SHOW-OFF! jk.