• Ask
  • myTake

Why did he force me to kiss him?

Bing is my co-worker. He's cute and nice. He treats me very well. Say, if I go home late from a party or something even at 2 o'clock in the morning, he always comes pick me up and sends me home. He's never mad at me when I show up 1 or 2 hours late when he asks me to go movies or shopping. I treat him as my good friend.But last night he forced me to kiss him when we hung out. That's so rude and I don't like it. I just don't know why he did that to me. After he tried to kiss me, he held me so tight and took me into the bedroom. He said he liked the feeling when he was holding me. Does he just want my body?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• @ 1stblackx - you sound like a douche bag. I'll admit it's messed up to be late to the movies and everything, it sort of sounds like you used him sometimes, but despite the fact... No kiss should be forced. Whether physically or just pressured. I've been in a situation like this before, and the more he gets away with the more he might do to you. I think you should confront him now before it gets out of hand if you don't want to lose a good friend...Just tell him that you do not see him that way and that you prefer to keep it strictly friends. Don't sound like you are mad at him for it, because it will lead to a lot of awkwardness. (Especially if he thought you were a willing participant in the kiss)Hope I helped. :)

• Matter of fact, I like him more than just a friend. Just not sure if he's a playboy.

• Well that's something you will have to find out on your own through time

• And you sound like a bitch who speaks when no one is asking her. No one wins.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm confused.What is this guy to you?

• I admitt that I like him, too. But for that forced kiss, I don't like it at all and I don't know if he truly loves me or just wants my body.

• How could he "love" you if you two have never had any physical relations?What is the difference between a good friendship and a romantic relationship?

• Its not him, its that you don't want him. Two hours late to the movies? and he's the rude one?and forced him to kiss you? lol unless he literally physically brought his mouth to your mouth while you tried to pull back then there was no force what so ever. I'm sorry but this whole story leads me to believe you are naive. Either you admit that you like sulking in the attention or you move on.Its brash but its true.

• I think he's rude because he forced me to kiss him. He didn't tell me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend before he kissed me. While we were having a pleasant talk, he suddenly grabed my shoulders and leaned to me, trying to kiss me. I closed my lips and pushed him with all my strength but it didn't work. He's too much stronger than me and I could not move. And he was trying to do the wet kiss. GROSS!!!

• Show Older
    • Well it says you are 18-24 years old but I get the impression that you are a lot younger than that. If you actually are 18-24 than its ridiculous to expect this guy to love you without ever kissing him. But unless you are in middle school a kiss is just supposed to be a kiss, it doesn't even have to mean you are in a relationship. There is nothing rude about what he did, he tried to kiss you and you rejected him. That's all that happened.

• He tried to kiss me. Then I rejected him. If he stopped kissing me, that's normal. But in fact, he kept forcing me to kiss him though I rejected him. That's totally insane.

• Sounds like it only one way to find out give it up and see if he sticks around...

What Girls Said 3

• How exactly did he force kiss you?

• probably... you should ask him, be confrentational- but in a public place.

• I talked to him that night after we both calmed down. He said that he liked me and what he wanted was my heart, not my body. But I'm not sure.