Would rather date a girl who was a bit chubbier than you liked or?

A girl who had a very attractive body was very anal-retentive about keeping it that way? So the first girl doesn't really care if she gains a couple pounds, but the second girl would notice and not eat junk till she loses it?

Most Helpful Guy

• would really depend on how much a "couple of pounds " equates to

and if the second girl is that high strung it might carry over to the rest of her personality, which would be a turn off

but if the first girl is always eating junk food, that can be a turn off too

What Guys Said 5

• A laid-back attitude is a must for me, even moreso than the attractiveness of having fit body. I can't deal with the stress of a girl who is anal retentive about things like that.

• Girl with the nice body because who cares if she is anal about it, the only one its going to affect is her.

It says that she takes pride in her appearance, of course I guess I'm probably not the best person to ask.

• Depends... and yes, I'm honest :).

If #2's stile effects our live together then she's about to get disqualified.

For me life is about fun and enjoyment. That also means I know a lot of very good restaurants ;). And if I eat dinner in one of the best steakhouses and the women next to me eats Tofu... that's not what I mean by "enjoying life". She just disqualified herself.

• Is this second girl like really annoying about it. Bitching, whining, and complaining constantly until she loses her measly 3lbs or something stupid?

With the above I pick the first girl. If she's not too annoying then I think I'd pick the second girl.

• Well if that helps, No offense to anybody, I'm not attracted to "Slim. Sexy " bodies. I like heavier girls...Just me!

What Girls Said 2

• omg not eating junk! what a travesty. Seriously that's rediculous, everyone would be better off not eating junk whether they are skinny or overweight, healthy food is still valuable regardless of your size,& junk is so- called for good reason,

You want to know if guys would rather have a chubby fee spirit or a neurotic obsessive compulsive twig, My guess is if the twig could hide being crazy guys would prefer that if they like thin, if they don't they go bigger. But it all depends on the conduct of loony tunes. Whether she walks around saying - I'm fat- the horror- I can't eats! Or just stay healthy and keeps it to herself.

Or are you enquiring whether guys would want a girl for who she is what she looks like or whether or not shel share dessert..

• the first guy who answered was the most realistic give him the best answer.

guys are gonna go for the most attractive girl. they don't care if she is anal about staying attractive, actually that might be better in their eyes because they know that kind of girl won't let herself go. the 1st girl might have a better atttitude but she's not very attractive so why would he want her? the only kind of guy who would go for the fatter girl is the guy who can't do better and get the attractive girl he really wants