Why hasn't he texted back? Guys.

There's a guy I recently met who seems like such a good guy and interested in me (I am in him too). We hung out last Thursday, he texted me all weekend, and then Sunday night asked me on a date for Monday night. I couldn't go on that day so I asked if we could do it later in the week. He said that was great and would text/call me later this week to make plans. Everything seemed wonderful. (He had also asked me on Thursday to be his date for an event in 2 weeks).

I didn't hear from him Monday, which was fine. I'm not a clinger. But yesterday I decided to text him just to say hello. Normally I don't text guys first in the beginning, but I wanted this one to know I wasn't playing with him and really want to see him. That was about 6pm yesterday, and he hasn't texted me back. Nothing. I've seen activity on his facebook so he's been around. I'm just curious as to why if he likes me he wold do that? I've never taken more than like an hour to respond to his texts. Now I feel stupid and wish I hadn't at all. What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• As a woman, having experienced this before, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Don't feel stupid for texting him. You know what you want, and you're going for it. If he doesn't text you back within the next couple days, I would just forget about it. There's nothing more you can do now besides wait for him to make a move. For all you know, the reason he isn't texting you back because he met someone else. I'm not saying that's the case, but it is shady of him to do that.