He texted me but mine won't go through, so how do I respond?!

The guy I am into, and went on a date with a few weeks ago, texted me today and said, "Hey girl, was just thinking about you.hope you are having a good day." The thing is my text messages will not go through to him since he is in a bad location.WHAT SHOULD I DO? I am thinking of using Facebook to reply to him, but then I don't know if I should write on his wall or use the inbox/email portion? And what do I say when I reply? PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he on vacation or something? Why is he in a bad location? Try shutting off your phone and resending it, or waiting about 20 minutes (or even a few hours) and resending it.

If that doesn't work, just send him a facebook message letting him know that you couldn't get your text to go through but that you got his and it made you smile, and that you will try texting him back again later.

• He works in another town out in the middle of nowhere, but still uses his phone from my hometown, therefore the area codes are different and the service is bad since he is in the boonies. I even tried sending it high priority. Ok I will use Facebook. Should I write that on his wall or as a private/inbox message?

• I would do it as a private inbox message, to make it more personal.

What Guys Said 1

• try to sen txt , if it didn't went through try to email him tell him you're fine and don't put anything on his wall , tell him that you'd like to get together sometime .

What Girls Said 5

• I would say something to the effect of: I'm sorry my text is not going through for some reason. I'm thinking of you too. I am having a _ day. I hope yours is going well as well.

• Should I write that on his Facebook wall or as a private/inbox message?

• Either one is fine. If you want it to be just between you and him I would do it to his email.

• there's no need to respond to a guy immediatly! you don't want to sound too excited or eager anyway.guys like a challenge. just wait till he's in a better area and then respond. this message doesn't sound to urgent anyway.

• He texted me at 3 I sent him a message on facebook around 8 (5 hours later). I said I got your text and it made me smile. Hopefully we can get together some time. Hope you have a good weekend! How was this?

• no! don't facebook him that's not cool. just walk around, leave the hosue go down the street to try and get reception. you don't want to look desparate. reaply as a txt massage!

or call him.?

(looks like it was yesterday, what did you do?)

• I was already friends with him on facebook/talk to him some on facebook, so I just sent him an inbox message saying I got his text and it made me smile. Hopefully we can get together soon. Have a good weekend. This is what everyone pretty much said to do...

• He hasn't responded yet...he works in another town and is busy and is pretty much always on call, so I guess he will call me to meet up when he gets a chance. We went on a date like 3 weeks ago, and he's been texting me every now and then and I have talked to him some. I don't know if he knows that I like him...haha. I think he is just taking things slow

• Yeah I mean, he probably hasn't even had a chance to check his facebook yet?

he might be the one worrying! haha and then when he finally geos on he'll see that youv been waiting for a reply. he'll probably message you tonight or something :)

• Just e-mail him and tell him what happened with the texts.

• do calls go through? because then you can just cal him back and say you're txts aren't going through and tell him how your day is.