GUYS and GIRLS did I do anything wrong? or was I just a booty call to him?

OK...I've known this guy for like 8 years. We dated back in jhs lol and now I'm in college so that was way back. We broke up in good intentions like we still kept in contact, mind you while dating we NEVER had sex all we did was kiss and make out, he was actually the first guy I ever made out with and supposedly I was his too. Well to make the long story short; he moved away and he would come back to the city like 2 times in 1 year and we'll hang out and drive around but NOW he moved back, like he lives here in the city where I live. We went and watched movies at his house, something happened that I thought wouldn't happen that night. He kept teasing me and even though as much as I wanted him I kept telling him to stop. I felt like it wasn't right like he would think differently of me.. He told me 'I promise you won't regret it' I gave in and we did it...OMG I didn't regret it at all he was so loving, soft and tender. He even put love songs on...It was so romantic like he wasn't trying to satisfy his needs only he was trying to satisfy me too. Welll he text messages me and calls me sometimes but I'm too prideful to call him first one day or text him I like for him to do that. after our 1st time we did it about 4 times more but now we have about a week we don't speak.

I'm really worried I really want to know why doesn't he call me or texts me like before? and I'm too prideful to call him...GUYS and GIRLS did I do anything wrong? or was I just a booty call to him? PLEASE explain! What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should call him sometimes that way he'll know you're interested in him. Maybe he doesn't text you that much because it might bother you or it'll seem clingy and he doesn't want to come off as a clingy person. Giving you good length of space and having dignity while he's at it meaning he's a chilled guy. It might be that you gave up too much in so little time that's why he doesn't want to bother with you anymore. You should meet up with him again and talk to him about it. Smoothly talk about who he likes and whatnot. What you should do? You should do what you think you need to do for things to work out between you two. Take a risk. You'll never know what might happen. He took the first step.

What Guys Said 3

• you should get over yourself and call him

• You should call him sometimes too. I don't understand how you can have too much pride to call a friend who you like. He probably wonders why you don't ever call.

• You're the booty call. He only contacts you when he wants some. Just because he wants to be romantic or he wants to satisfy you in addition to himself doesn't mean "there's more to it". It just means that's the kind of guy he is. Just look at his actions and you have your answer.

What Girls Said 1

• Call him or text him first. Sometimes you have to let go of your rules and what not. If I were a guy, and I was the only one contacting first, then I'd feel like she wasn't really interested. It comes off as a one sided thing if he's the only on initiating contact. Maybe he feels like he's the booty call since you won't text him or anything.