Is it bad if boyfriend/girlfriend don't hang out as often?

We hang out at school, but in terms of going someplace...we don't go too often. How often should we be together for a healthy relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both have time to see each other then everyday but if your schedules are busy then as often as you can.

• Yea, we see each other everyday, just not every Saturday and Sunday. Is that still fine?

• I don't think that's normal but if you both are OK with it then I guess it's ok.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on your relationship. I personally feel like you need balance in your life and that your significant other should not be the person you are with constantly. its OK to see them and hang out with them everyday but it should never get to the point where that is all you do and there is nothing else to your guy's life.

• i have the same problem with my boyfriend, we hang out at school... kinda (we try) but other than that we don't hang out a whole lot :/ you should answer my question in "relationships" I need a guys oppinion... and you seem close to my age :)

• it's not bad. sometimes your schedule is just so busy and so mixed, you don'ot get to hang out with someone as often as you like. that's not a bad thing

• As long as you are giving each other oral when you are together, it is okay. Everyone needs oral sex, even our ex president Bill Clinton. Hope this helps.

• I forgot to add I"m in high school ><

What Guys Said 1

• its good that use don't see each other that often because if use saw each other everyday use would probably get fed up