Dating a younger girl? What's your take guys?

Okay so I am going out with a guy who is 8 years older than me. He doesn't know how old I am right now, we just met a few days ago, I know his age because I did the math in my head. (I might have stalked his facebook lol) But do you think this would bother him? would it bother you guys?

okay so I don't know if he is 8 years older, I am thinking 5-8 years. I think 5 but I chose the highest of my estimations for this quesiton

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how old you are, it can be illegal and a much too big of an age difference for the maturity in the relationship. This will cause distancing in the future, whether it be you from him, or him from you.

It's not a great choice, to be honest.

• Its not illegal lol. were both over 18

• Its okay :)

Dont worryu I didn't find it creepy

• This is SO creepy.

BUT! Despite what you've said, at a younger age, a 20 year old dating a 30 year old would be a big gap. Though if you were older, say 30/40/50 range, age tends to not matter as much. Then again, through all of this another question pops up; Does age define maturity?

What Guys Said 4

• Its fine, younger girls have better t*ts! I'm 54 and date young women all the time!

• When your going through "school" this would be awkward, it's like an 6th grader dating a 12th grader type thing...but out in the real world it's different, age isn't a limitation anymore, you'll find love where ever it comes from, it's just something you don't have control over. The worst thing would be to give up on it and say it's not worth trying, because regret is something that stays with you for life, and you don't want to life you life wondering the "what ifs"

• I agree with the last comment, age shouldn't matter-really its no big deal, if you guys like each other then maybe it's meant to be...think of how bad the world would be if we all had to only be interested in people "our" age...it would suck...it's like "oh your attractive...oh wait damn, one year too old"

Believe me age has noting to do with love, as I said if it's meant to be then it will be!

• Age is nonsense, it doesn't matter how old you are as long as the love is strong enough, and the only way to find that out would be to try for a relationship :)

What Girls Said 0