Should you admit to it being your first kiss?

I just went on one date with this guy, who I like, but I am kind of embarrassed because I am 22, but have never been kissed before. If we do go out again, and if a kiss happens to come up, would you recommend telling him that it is my first kiss? Should I tell him before, after, or never? I'm worried that I'll seem nervous or be really bad at it. But I also don't want him to think I'm weird since I have never been kissed before. How would you guys feel if a girl told you that you were her first kiss? Do you think he would be able to tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it would be cute maybe right after ward if it was a cute romantic kiss

aww! your adorable for not kissing anybody before

just caust that's amazing

i think he might be able to tell

and or he will just think you really like him

well id spin you around after I say aww and then kiss you again

What Guys Said 2

• I'd just totally love it! We guys love the feeling of being pioneers...

• No don't tell him he doesn't need to know. Don't think about it, it just happens. No he won't be able to tell..

What Girls Said 5

• Ths short answer...yes, he should know...but I wouldn't say I'd "admit" to it.

Why are you embarrassed? You talk about it like it's a bad thing to have saved your kisses.

Why is it that you've never been kissed? Is it because of your good morals that you have saved yourself for the guy you intend to marry or is it because you THINK no one found you worthy? To base ones self worth on the opinions of others is a recipe for lifelong disappointment. You should realize that it is a good thing to "belong to ones self" and not have "baggage". (Some call this baggage "experience" but if you hear what I hear most folks don't have positive things to say about the experiences so I call it baggage.)

Think long and hard about taking this step..because the next one, and the next one, will usually follow not far behind.

If he's a good guy, he'll appreciate the fact that you've not "been around". If he's NOT a good guy, he'll just try like crazy to be the first one then dump you. See how he responds and wait to see what sort of character he has. Something to consider besides the usual "what sort of husband would he make" is to ask yourself what sort of father he'd be. If he's not patient and responsible, honest and caring, a good leader...then...well...you'll have to just think on it and decide.

• well that happened to mew& I wasn't expecting him to kiss me& I didn't know what to do so I just stood there & he thought I didn't like him or I didn't like the kiss so I had to explain it anyways , then I did & he just kissed me again.. might as well tell him, its better to be inexperienced then pretend experience & seem bad,

• as a girl, I can't tell you men's side, but I have never payed attention to whether a guy has kissed before, just if the kiss made me feel good.

• I told the boy I was about to have my first kiss with that he was about to give me my first kiss like literally seconds before we kissed. He didn't seem to mind, I think he just really wanted to get our first kiss done and over with lol but later on in our relationship he mentioned how he was kinda happy that he gave me my first kiss because now I'll be able to remember him.

• Don't tell him right then and there. Or before, but after you two really get into a relationship that allows him to see you are a great person who never found the guy she wanted to date before.

A week later maybe..?

Just slip it in the conversation and it's OK if you feel embarrassed. I'm sure he will find it sort of empowering and cute. ^^