What do WOMEN look for in a man?

I'm referring to mentally matured women, not high school girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• somone who is hard working as I am, responsible, takes good care of themselves not just of me.

A guy who is very intouch with how he feels and what he wants, this eliminates games. When we mature and figure out what we are looking for well then its just a matter of laying it all on the table for the other to see. The whole sensitive man thing...isnt really what women want trust me I had dated a cry baby...it was horrible. But we like men that can understand our feelings you know what's respectful and what's disrespect to his partner. Men will not always be able to figure out how to load the dishwasher properly or how to do laundry etc but we love when you just try it shows us you care to try and help , that makes it all the more worth it for us to do the housework, when he shows his appreciation by "trying" to help out. We want a man who has his sh*t together, its attractive when a man has himself figured out, a job a car a place. A lot of guys out there are pretty much bums who don't have any sort of real job didn't finish high school and don't know how to even spell properly let alone provide for their partners.

What Girls Said 4

• Someone who is loyal, strong ( to protect us), understanding, smart, romantic :) ,someone who makes us laugh, someone who loves us unconditionally, someone who listens & advices us, someone who we can call our best friend. To me these qualities are much more important than the appearance of the guy. If he has all of these then he certainly has my heart.

• Someone who I can communicate with, someone who's a gentleman with refined taste, old school, passionate.

• Someone serious with a steady job, Someone who can take care of me when I need it. Most of all I want to find someone who is mature enough to handle the responsibility of being with a disabled person.

I know that I'm still young, but I want to be in a real relationship, I'm not a kid anymore...

• Someone ambitous, smart and focused in life. sense of humor, friendly and courtesty!

What Guys Said 3

• organs, a brain, some sort of personality, a good person to be withm hopefully a penis but that might not be a deal breaker with all girls, some money but he doesn't have to be rich, ambition or at least not a total slacker, good habits, would make a good father, isn't a criminal or creep, a good compliment to them, someone to call them beautiful who knows the right time to be a romantic. that;s what I have found haha

• lmao

mentally matured women not high school girls

5 stars for you sir!

• Money.

Hope that helps.

• Not every girl needs money to be happy.

• You're young, things are simpler for you right now. I'm 29 and there is a generational gap between us. My generation is a generation of greedy brats who don't want to grow up.