Does he sound into it or not? He texted this, about doing something today?

This guy-been 2 dates so far, texted yesterday afternoon, after trying to call by the way, "let's go out tonight" last night, and I had plans already and told him so. He then replied, " no worried. I'm busy tomorrow night but free in the afternoon, lemme know if you want to hang out"..this would be the third date. So wondering, if I think he's a bit over-confident, a little co-cky, is it wrong to want him to have asked me in a different way, like, "do you, want to do something, " or "are you free?" something like that? or do different guys have different ways of asking...does it sound like I'd be lame to go for it today and hang out..if I do like him should I just text him to do something today. Does he sound into it or not, from the asking. Thanks for any thoughtful input ahead..

Most Helpful Guy

• "Lemme know if you want to hang out" is what he wrote - what you wanted him to write is "do you, want to do something, " or "are you free" ? I don't understand what the problem is here. Do you want to hang out or not? If you do - go, if not - don't.

What Guys Said 2

• Really? You want him to ask a different way? How is he supposed to know that? And when he doesn't (because he wont) you will think he doesn't care and isn't interested. Right? He clearly likes you or he wouldn't have asked you, don't be dumb

• he told you he wants to hang out. what is the problem?

What Girls Said 0