Would you actual consider dating or making friends outside of your race?

let me ask you the long old question, would you actual consider dating or make friend outside of you "race".

I'm just asking because much of the country is still segregated like the south.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't care about the race thing...i'm a white girl...and currently crushing on a latino guyy and talking to him a lot...it doesn't matter to me...but with my parents it's a problem...unfortunately. =/

I think for more people...the parents would have a problem with it...that's the case with me and my friendss.

• nothing scarier then a middle aged house wife, thought jacks face lay in the tombs of hollowween mask.he truly is a icon lol

What Girls Said 6

• I have and I will continue too. Watch we will all be beige years from now.

• Yeah, definately. I'm black, and my bf* is White. Actually, now that I think about it, all of my boyfriends have been White. Hmm... Interesting... Lol but honestly, I'm more attrcted to whites than Blacks. I go to a mostly white, private school, and I only have 5 black really close friends (out of about 20). Race means nothing to me, lol like, really, In my mind, everyones a neon green blob except for when I'm remembering faces.

** he's not realt my boyfriend, we just like each other, but we still have our eyes open, and we decided to wait a year untill we make it official.

• Really What do you in us pale white man?lol

• Sure, why not.

• Totally, I don't judge by color. I have dated Asians, Hispanics, Whites and Blacks. My current boyfriend is black. I also grew up in Kentucky, and the area I grew up in was actually not very "racist".

• Well everywhere it's plenty racist in america

• Well I am black and south american and most of my friends are black because we usually get each other and have more in common. That doesn't mean I'm friends with every black person or that I wouldn't be friends with someone that's not black but being a minority in America there's just somethings you get. But if I was exposed to other races more I would probably have more friends outside my race, white people do know how to party lol. As far as dating I am mostly attracted to black and latino men so that's pretty much all I would date

• let say if your man want Micheal Jackson on your ass? ;)

• i would go criss angel on that ass and disappear lol

• Even though I'm mixed with multiple nationalities, honestly race does play a part whether I pursue an individual. It's not about racism its more so about what I feel comfortable dating and even associating myself.

What Guys Said 2

• Certainly yes. I live in Vancouver and the multiculturalism here is off the charts. I had a ton of Asian friends in high school and university, and one of my best friends was Iranian, and another was half east Indian.

• White and Hispanic only here!