Ladies what are the top things you expect from a guy on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• TALK No communication means he has nothing to say. He is either boring, shy, or is hiding something!

SHARE Don't talk about yourself the whole time, but don't let her do all the talking either. She needs to know your not selfish and not a stalker. Keep the conversation moving forward, stay on topic and don't jump around. If you come to a road block, try to keep the new topic in relation to the old topic. So you don't know about horses, but horse RACING... make sense?

BE PREPARED Dress nice, but casual. She might want to go to dinner and a movie, but what if she wants a walk on the beach? You don't want to go walking in sand in cramped dress shoes anymore than the owners of that expensive French place want you dining in flip flops.

BE OPEN MINDED Yes, its usually the man's place to pay, but some woman are uncomfortable by having a stranger buy dinner and you ARE a stranger for a while. Also keep in mind that some women are so independent that they make take offense to you offering to pay ;)

• So is the first one really bad? I'm all boring and shy. :(

• NO! I didn't say that honey! I just meant don't be shy, as it goes "be yourself"! Talk about things that interest you no matter how you may THINK they seem to a girl, take that leap of faith! Let her know that you have hobbies and are passionate about them :) I'm a gamer girl, I play DnD and PlayStation and I'd rather hike than go to a movie, just tossing that in to show, no matter what you like there is someone out there who is the same but you gotta let her know who you are ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Uh I remember 2 dates that were the worst for me and they both had communication problems... One of them bragged about themselves so much I was turned off by it, and the other I could barely get a word out of them... First dates are supposed to be for getting to know each other, so communication is key... Dress appropiate and maybe a little nicer than you usually dress. And manners...

• gentleman: open doors and chairs; communication (get to know each other, make me laugh or smile); dress nice, complement my outfit, be on time, imply your intentions at somepoint or if you want a second date, a hug at the end, maybe a kiss.

• to be polite and a gentleman. be nice to waiters and other people also. be silly, have good conversation, make me laugh. give me a kiss goodnight.

• A kiss where?

• Ummm, save that 4 the second date, lol.

• Hahaha okay

• Cologne. We any want to suffocate on it but we want to be able to smell something nice and manly (LYNX) <-- Get some

What Guys Said 1

• you make the site all messed up when you makes long none-space sections. don't do it again please...

• Longe none space sections?

• You did have ^^^^^^^^^^^^ go for quite a while, it stretches the box and messes things up. spaces make it automatically wrap around, without it makes things ugly