White guys, have you ever dated a black woman? How did you like it?

I love men of all races. I've always been attracted to white guys and Latino men but never been in a serious relationship with one. Sometimes I read these threads about us black women, and the comments sometimes play into negative stereotypes that generalize black women and that's not fair. For instance we're all loud and ghetto. That's not true. Are there loud and ghetto black girls? Yes. But not all of us are like that. The ones that I know are very kind, funny and love to take care of their man. So I was just wondering about your experience being in a relationship with a black woman.

Is there a difference with the way a black woman performs in bed, or is sex just sex? I always thought sex was sex and it had nothing to do with race. I then heard other people saying that white guys make love differently than the black guys they were
with. I don't know. I just think if you're skilled you're skilled no matter what race you are. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a mix from a White Father and Hispanic Women (also white), and I did date a black beautiful women before I was married and I really enjoyed my time with her, and she was not loud or Ghetto. She was great and in bed WOW.. excellent. Year went by and I did get married to a Hispanic women at the end. But the reason we went separate ways was, because she was a model and traveled a lot, so we just drifted apart... Hhmmm.. let me look her up in face-book. thanks for reminding me of her. Good Luck..

What Guys Said 7

• I don't follow the stereotype, I have yet to date a black women but id deffinitly be more than willing. I would rather judge on an individual basis rather than group people together based on their race alone. That isn't fair and I wouldn't like the same judgement to be passed upon me so I wouldn't to someone else. I am attracted to black women and would deffinitly date one

• I don't believe that the stereotypes come from nowhere, though. Most white guys will stay away from black women even if they are attracted because they don't want to get involved with the kind of black women that seem to be the norm. Black guys have been conditioned through their upbringing to like loud, domineering women, but most white guys prefer women who are nicer and friendlier. In my experience, black women take pride in being independent and tough, so I think that's just a cultural difference that guys either like or don't. The few black girls I've known well have been a little too full of themselves for me to consider dating. I don't find it an attractive quality.

• I love my black girlfriend, not lust, it is her personality, and she loves me, I am not ashamed to call her mine. And I really don't know all that about bed, we made a promise to each other not to do any fishy business until marriage or over age of 21. :P

• I only made out with a black woman, it was pretty good

• I have not but I agree that the stereotypes are hyped up so much that they can negatively represent colored women. I live in Long beach, CA right next to compton but I have met black girls who are not close to ghetto and very smart.

• Thank you. When people stereo type people I think they can miss out on a beautiful relationship.

• u are right the media in usa atack the black and latin girls.. but.. aloot
    and now they put in accion the interracial date.. wm/bw , lw
    i dont now the correct answer yet.. but thats thing is a exces

• Its the person not the colour of the skin...

• thats its no media code in this days.. white man and colours girls.. name of the game.. brainwash colour woman

• Understood, and for sure its the not the color of the skin that matters. I keep seeing this question being asked, especially on this site.

Your getting it all wrong. Its about the culture, style, looks. pPeople go for what they feel attracted to, its really simple actually. Black girls on AVERAGE dont have the most feminine traits. So I think by causation since we are a species that thrives off the opposite sex, the more opposite one is, the more attractive you sort of are... Obviously to a certain extent.

Thats all. Why are latins looked at as the sexy hot ones (for example brazilians), you think its just because there from brazil :s and dont have dark skin (some do)... Because They have beautiful hair, sharp features, Curvy bodies, IN a nutshell very feminine usually.

Why do women like big men, broad shoulders, Do you girls tend to want a dinky girly skinny short feminine man? Not really

What Girls Said 2

• I am a black woman and I found my husband who is white from an interracial dating service. Both of us love each other very much and love is color blind. Now we live a happy life. Thank you so much. MixedFriends.com who makes my dream come true.

• I love how people have to use the "I'm not loud or ghetto" disclaimer, that is really sad. I would hate to feel that I have to prove myself to "not being like THOSE women" just to date a white guy that is pathetic. Have you noticed we are the only race that does that? You don't see Asian girls saying "i'm not materialistic and cold like those other girls", white girls don't say "i'm not slutty and fake like those other girls", hispanic girls don't say "I'm not sneaky and an illegal like those other girls" so why should black girls have to do it? If a man can't see you as an individual and you have to prove that your not some stock racial character to be "worthy" in his eyes then he is not worth dating.

• I don't see what's so pathetic about my comment. But to each his own. I never said "Im not loud or ghetto" Maybe you should read it again. If I want to share what I have read in some of these forums and how I disagree with the stereo types us black women have received..i can do so. Who is trying to prove they're not a racial character? Not me.

• PREACH! LOOOL

• Everyone has racial stereotypes that hound us when we try to date other races of people. White guys have small dicks, black guys are dumb players, Asian guys are asexual drones, Hispanic guys are wannabe Napoleons, etc, etc. You're not special in having to combat a racial stereotype.