A question about Asian men?

This is kinda embarrassing, but I really like Asian men. I'm not saying that I don't like other races also...but I've always been interested in Asian cultures, and I've always thought of Asian men as very attractive...

But I don't know what to do...I don't think I have much of a chance...

Any advice? How can I even approach an Asian guy without looking like an idiot?

Most Helpful Guy

• asian men are a dime a dozen in china since they drowned all the girls as babies

What Guys Said 5

• What exactly is embarrassing about it? Asian men are probably the most caring dudes out there, like a lot of asians (be it south/east etc) they tend to be quite traditional and keep to their own but when approached they're all good for conversation. Just approach it like any other guy tbh, but yeah get into the friendzone first and then take it from there

• Asian guys tend to be a little more shallow and conservative. Meaning unless they want the world to know they're dating you, they're not going to ask you out. And they're not going to date you unless they intend on having a relationship.

However, they will have as many friends as they want. With most Asian guys, you'll need to get into the friend zone first let them get to know you, and then have your way with them.

• thats not embarrassing.. I like Asian girls and I don't feel embarassed.. you can use dating web pages...

• ur silly,theres always a chance,

we don't hate people by race,

give it a try.

• Yeah you have a chance usually the type of guys that get neglected on dating sites lest desirable...

What Girls Said 1