Why does he tell me he loves me and acts like he is crazy about me but dates other girls instead of me?

I have never had a guy make me feel more loved and treasured then the guy that I'm crazy in love with! He tells me he loves me, acts like he is crazy about me! Buys me things like jewelery and brags on me all the time. The girls he dates hate me because they are jealous of me. We are perfect for each other and his family loves me. Why won't he date me? I don't get it. He just brought a new girl to my house yesterday for me to meet. He knows that I love him and that I care deeply for him, so why are we not together? He is older so he is looking to settle down in the near future, so its not like he's just wanting to date around. I'm so in love with him and I don't know what to do. I love him and his family and want to spend the rest of my life with him. Please help me, I am so confused, what should I do and what is his deal with me? Why won't he date me?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a very bizarre situation. Only this guy would know why he hasn't done it yet.

The only thing I can think of is you telling him you want a bigger commitment from him. I don't believe an ultimatum will work, but discussing with him that you are ready to get serious with him and would like to take the first step towards that will let him know how you feel about things, and hopefully will get him to snap out of whatever it is he's doing.

Saying you're ready to get serious can get guys nervous, but stating that you want to take the "first" step, as oppose to all of them at once should let him know that you realize it takes time to get to a fully commited relationship and you're realistic of the process.

Good luck.

• I never even get that chance because he jumps from girl friend to girl friend. He won't ever even give me the chance and when I talk to him about it he says becareful what you wish for.

• That's a little eery. Maybe he knows he's not good long term material and so he wants to save you from the pain. Or maybe he's just coping out. If you want to move forward, you're going to have to be firm and tell him that if things don't move forward, you're going to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• I know this kind of personal but did you have sex , if yes maybe he's just using you ,

if not maybe he's not sure about you're feeling , so the better way is to talk to him and explain you're feeling to him and let him know

• No we have never had sex and he knows how I feel about him!

What Girls Said 1

• experience with other girls so he can be a little less of a dork when with you; or best lasting loves are friendships,. I'm not ready to commit so I only date guys I know I would have a easy time letting go of