Text message flirting?

So guys how can a girl honestly tell if you're flirting when you text. Please give as much detail as possible cause what you might consider flirting I might consider being friendly/nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol...this is a tricky question...what girls consider friendly is romantic/flirty for boys and what is romantic/flirty for boys is friendly for boys!...even wishing a guy gud morning...gud night...etc...will make them feel your interested in them...words like dear...sweety...love...etc...will be considered flirting...so its completely different for boys and girls...even constantly messaging a guy will make him feel that you like him...so its kinda confusing...thats all I can say!...Have A Nice Day!

------------------------EM1N3M.

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose it would depend on the guy that’s texting you. If you know you’re just friends then it is probably just friendly texting.

Anything else and the guy is flirting with you or trying to as he likes you. We’re not rocket science

For some very obvious examples see the link below, they are quite funny !

www.dirtytextchat.com/how-to-sex-text.html

link

• You feel it in the text, it's energy, and you can never hide energy.

What Girls Said 0