At what age did you get your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

I just wanted to know at what age you had your first boyfriend/girlfriend. All my friends had their first girlfriend when they were around 15 - 18 and I'm 21 and still not had my first girlfriend yet. Is this normal or is it weird? How much of a late bloomer am I?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 16 when I had my first boyfriend. I don't think it's too weird I didn't think that I would find anyone till I was in my 20's and I was okay with that. Admitidly most people have had their first girlfriend before 21 but definately not everyone I know a few people in their mid 20s who have never been in a relationship and they are normal happy people.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had my first boyfriend at the age of 15 but it didn't last very long

my firs love was at 18 I lasted 8 months but I'm still looking

so I guess your just looking for the correct girl I don't see anything wrong with that

What Girls Said 5

• I had my first boyfriend at the age of 15 but it didn't last very long

my firs love was at 18 I lasted 8 months but I'm still looking

so I guess your just looking for the correct girl I don't see anything wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 13 but my first love when I was 18, I'm 21 now and we're still together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 and I still haven't had a boyfriend. When going on a date with a guy and I know he's had girlfriend after girlfriend and tons of dates it's kind of a turn off to me. You sound like you're being mature about the whole thing and not having a bunch of girlfriends for the sake of having them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 11 when I first had a boyfriend. And no it's not weird that you haven't. It's probably better because your relationship will not have all the drama of adolescence.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 years old... don't worry bout your age..right time will come for you :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't ever be intimated by what someone has or does.It's normal. When you are ready it will find you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my first girlfriend a month ago, and I'm 20.

I didn't bother dating in high school, I prefer college girls who are less about the drama.

0|0
    0|0