There is this guy

i like him so much but how do I flirt to make him fall for me. like big time!?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a relationship that lasts, don't flirt to try and get guys to fall for you.

Just be yourself, talk with him, and the natural progression of relationships, if you two work well together, should send you into the direction of a relationship , and him inevitably falling for you.

What Guys Said 2

• always talk to him a lot.sit next to him and walk with him when ur in a group.give him big hugs not just hugs that you do with ur friends. maybe a little peck on the cheek if ur personally close. for me, a girl like that is sweet and I would really like that about a girl

• oh for crying out loud its so simple, stop flirting, and just TELL HIM you want him.

men are the ones forced to flirt because women run away the second men admit they need someone too!

why do women have to take something so simple and complicate it?

What Girls Said 5

• Just be yourself! Flirting should be natural. a smile is flirtatious, but safe; a brush on the arm gets his attention. What NOT to do? Don't chase him. Don't text him first every time, don't be the one to say hi all of the time, don't flirt with him too much.

If he likes the real you, awesome! And if he doesn't, don't fret, there are PLENTY of great men out there

• I agree with what the people said before me. You have to be yourself and act as you would in any situation. (Get his attention by flirting and what-not). But ultimately, be yourself.You don't want any guy liking you for the wrong reasons e.g. when you're acting like someone that you are not

• let him know you like him by smiling or saying hi. also, try to be near him as much as possible (but not, you know, SUPER close, just so he would notice you a lot). be really subtle, but if he doesn't get the message, try to talk to him (while smiling and looking him in the eye)

• well talk to him like everyday .he might ignore you first but when you keep on talkin to him he will be like wth! take her away from me! but then don't give up because that's wher you have to play hard. keep on talking to him.and make him so used to you that he cannot live widout u.and like after few weeks don't talk to him.then he'll come up to you and be like I love you!

• you can't make guy like you so it can be hard but whenever you're around him smile and try to start up a small convo and then get his number and go from there. :) good luck!