How does kissing come "naturally"?

I'm nervous about making out with this guy, buy everyone says that it just comes naturally..but how?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry, guys do everything in kissing... just like they do everything else in a relationship

• Ha! I think not...

• My boyfriend sure doesn't do everything in our relationship. He was the first person to make the very first move, but someone always has to be that person, and he was the one who liked me first so how would I initiate? Now, we both contribute to the relationship and make sure the other is satisfied.

• And I made sure from the beginning to pay for as many of our dates as he did.

What Guys Said 3

• I find that it only comes "naturally" when you have consistent physical contact with the person your gonna make out with. Don't be all touchy feally needy but if you are pointing something out across the room put a hand on there upper arm or if you want to tell them something put a hand on there shoulder and tell them in there ear. Basically light casual physical contact. Then when the moment comes to kiss it happens natural, almost expected.

• Because typically, what feels best, is best.

• i was worried about kissing for the first time , but apparantly I'm amazing at it XD. so it does come naturally, your first one or two may be average , but you will get a hold of it very fast :D

What Girls Said 5

• i didn't believe it at first either, when I first kissed my boyfriend it was kinda awkward because I didn't know what I was doing and I thought I felt a bit weird but that was just the first one, second time onwards I've loved it. be nervous, its perfect okay to do so, and as time goes by you'll realize it actually does just come naturally.

• Don't worry, I know it seems impossible. But it really does! It might be a little awkward at first, but that can be part of the fun of it. The first time I was kissed I didn't really move because I wasn't sure how to, but I followed his lead and experimented and now it's easy as pie. It's just one of those things that you have to experience before they become clear.

• This may sound tacky but I have no experience and never kissed a guy. Saving it for some-one special. Anyways, I guess when you have known the guy for quite some time and flirted with him showing the signs that you are interested and so has he. I guess when your alone with him and you just both stare in each others eyes and you know in your heart it feels right, and your not thinking about anything else except for how beautiful and amazing he/she is then you both lean in for a kiss.

I guess

• It definitely doesn't come naturally, hahah.. I still feel like I'm a bad kisser. :( oh well..

• If you're not sure how to kiss/make out, just follow his lead... usually one person is the more "dominant kisser" and they will lead the kiss.