Agree or disagree? Women? Men?

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. so we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, 'good grief, look how smart I am!

Most Helpful Guy

• no wonder I'm so bloated ;)

What Guys Said 11

• I'm sure there are women out there who like to let themselves believe this kind of crap.

fat =/= intelligence

• Sounds like excuses to be fat tbh that is biased towards women. Like "if you're a fat women, you should be proud, but if you're a fat man, you're a slob who has nothing to be proud of."

• I think where obesity is concerned someone should only lose weight for health reasons not because its digusting or the other generalizations.

• LOL! Silly but cute, if it were true; smaller women would seek out larger women for advice on many subjects, including dating.

• A formidable theory.

But when one considers the constant immense food intake that is require to maintain an overweight body, the theory becomes mildly less formidable.

Still a fun thought.

• Sounds like your to the point of the fat spreading to your brain making it not function properly fatty.

• I think this only applies when you're over 40.

• Whatever floats your boat :). Men have been coming up with their own logical "explanations" for years. Why not women?

• Very funny - loved it.

• Disagree! Women gain weight so there boyfriend or husband can get the 3 some experience.

• ha just a little feminist. but interesting quote

• Ha hahahahahaha

Love it!

With a sense of humor like that gal I'd love to meet you in a bar someday :)

As for the answers. You really must realize that for most guys they will not get the joke because for them if a woman has not got the perfect figure in their own mind then that woman is not worth getting to know. Or should I say, is not a potential bed mate.

These men are so shallow but then as a woman you probably already know that.

However, it never ceases to amaze me why women are so obsessed with their own shape and form when physical attributes are only a secondary attraction for a woman looking for a long term mate.

Me. When I look at a woman I look for the person inside and the way she presents herself - that is my turn on.

Chances are you don't have a big but and even if you have it is only a problem if you see it as a problem . Other folk have to deal with it !

Love to see the reaction on some of these Adonis types when their abs turn to fat in later life :)

And I do know !?

• I used to date a guy when I was younger and he and his friends used to make fun of fat women and they (even though they weren't Adonises...they thought they were the hottest things ever and always flaunted their possessions and money). I finally touched bases with him about 3-5 years later...guess waht...he's not balding and he's really overweight and he's suffering financially. Gotta love karma!

• LOL

What Girls Said 9

• Indeed, this is true. For just as men bald, they shed the recklessness and selfishness that comes with youth and thus become the mature and responsible individuals they were always meant to be.

Ladies, next time you're in a bar, look for the man as bald as a boiled egg. Maybe this bald egg could be your golden egg.

• No. That was a terrible joke. It wasn't even funny in how unfunny it was.

• You are so blunt yet always absolutely on the spot and correct that it amazes me.

• Ha! That's funny girl! If only it were true. Come on people it was a joke, it is OK to lighten up every once in a while. Laughter is good for the soul.

• Women gain weight more than men because their bodies have an extra layer of fat for child bearing... Men's bodies are built so they can build muscle, women's bodies are built to build children- so they have more fat on their bodies then men, nice huh...

• so many people are not getting that its a joke, jeez.

for me I would have to look at my boobs for my intelligence level lol.

they make me a genius XP

• Women gain weight because of slow metabolism,overeating(main cause),unhealthy diet,lack of physical activities.

Big women keep finding ways to excuse being overweight and make themselves feel better.

I disagree.

• Lol...disagree.

Women don't suddenly lose information if they start losing weight...

• I'd like to state that, yes, I realize this is a joke, BUT if you were really as smart as you claim, you probably would have hopped on a treadmill by now, or stopped snacking on McDonald's. Love handles can only be loved for so long.

• HAHAHA Janice I love you.

We can be fat cows and unbelievably intelligent together.

Good luck.