this question is for guys! Would you date...?

For guys of different races other than (African American -not racist I am African American just to be clear), But how many of you would date a black girl? And what are your ethnicities?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some black women are very attractive but I only want to marry and have kids with people like me of the western European heritage because soon there won't be enough of us left to preserve our culture in the U.S. anymore.

What Guys Said 5

• I only date people I like.

If they happen to be black, so be it, I don't mind.

I'm white if that's what your asking on the end there.

• I'm white and I love black women! the are really hot and I love their personality

• Hey new guy, post that as an answer, not a comment to my answer

• Well I'm latino and definitely will date a black girl. Already have, but she only liked latinos. lol. Some off my other puertican/mexican pals date black Woman. Have you seen Meagon Good. MMMMM! Sexy!. But once again I'm like all woman, of all colors not an issue for me. Good Luck

• I'm white and couldn't care less about the color of a girl's skin. :)

• I would date a black girl :)

• Ethniticity doesn't matter to me and I come from a long line of hillbillies, racist hillbillies.

What Girls Said 0