Do boys see a girl that is "green" as a bad thing?

I am green. I won't do anything with a guy other than kiss him, mainly cause I haven't found the "right" guy for me yet. I can't tell if me being "green" is a bad thing or not...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that. I wish you wouldn't kiss either actually.

• Are a lot of guys like that? lol. Please say yes :p

• Yeah I suppose. Hard to find. They tend to only be online and long distance.

• Figures

What Guys Said 2

• i had never heard that term being used in that context, I assumed you mean ecologically friendly but anyway. Personally it would put me off slightly considering the furthest you'd go was kissing. (I know that's a bad thing to say, but its the truth)

• Kissing isn't the furthest I'd go EVER, it's just the furthest I'd go right now. I'm only 16 and I don't want to complicate my life with stuff like that right yet. I'm not ready

• I understand that but your teenage years should be full of experimentation, not abstinence. Nothing I can say will (or should) change who you are though. When you're ready then go for it.

• I think most guys would see it as a bad thing because they aren't going to get any action from girls like that, but I wouldn't mind as long as I could hug you from your back and stuff.

• Well yeah stuff like that is OK. I just meant like sex and stuff...

What Girls Said 2

• A *boy* might see it as a bad thing.

A good *man* will appreciate a woman with some restraint.

• if it's not the right guy then why are you even kissing him?

• That's a good question I guess, but it's just what I do. Kissing is not really all that big of a deal to me, but when it comes to sex and stuff I need to be sure that he's that special guy.