Why does he keep calling?

This guy I meet about 6 weeks ago keeps calling me on weekend nights, usually around 7 or 8 but sometimes early in morning 1am..he sends me texts to see how I am as well and remembers what I have been up to. I have answered some of his texts but never late at night even if I am awake...He knows I have just broken up with another guy and said he would wait for me till I wanted to go out. He asked me to go out with him for lunch, but I am a little concerned he just wants sex from me because of the time of night calls! I thought he was cute though and kind of want to see him! Does he want just really like me or does he just want sex? I don't mind if he wants sex and dating, but just sex, no!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm glad you're taking note of his night calls. I would tell him during a call that you're usually not available at night, but you're willing to take afternoon (and morning) calls. If he likes you, he should be willing to adjust.

You'd also have to think: he might also call you at night and in the morning because he doesn't want to be friend-zoned and it's his way of telling you that he's thinking of you at night before he sleeps and in the morning when he wakes up.

I would suggest that you go out with him to test the waters and not miss out on anything just in case he doesn't just want you for sex.

Just be aware of his actions to see if he's making a move (to kiss you and such) and/or if he's rushing the relationship too quickly. That's a sign that he just wants the physical stuff and it's more likely he doesn't respect you nor even like you as something more than a female to begin with.