What is going on here?

My ex she texts me like 9 months after I get dumped. And we talk like we used to. Its really confusing the sh*t out of me. We text each other goodnight and stuff but I don't know what it means. I tried ignoring her at first but she contacted me again and so I reply yeah and it seems we both want to keep the conversation going but I really don't want to get my hopes up (still in love with her)

Most Helpful Girl

• i have recently been thinking about getting my ex back it's been 6 months and I still want him. Maby she misses you and the little things cause that's what I miss. I tried dating diff guys and I always compare them 2 him and he still seems like the better choice. So maby she relizes now that you were better and that she can't seem to move on. talk to her more about her feeling for you and flat out ask her why. in the end it comes down to you if your willing to take that chance the go for it> good luck

What Girls Said 2

• She's either wanting you back (which I would be extremely careful about) or maybe she just misses you and the conversations. So, keep your hopes low since you're still in love with her. I would say "run." You were hurt once, why go through it again? But the choice is really yours. All I can do is give advice.

• Well 9months is a long time I think just to start chatting to you again out the blue. I would be very careful- she maybe using you as a rebound from a guy she has recently dated. If you ask her the reason why she's back in touch again I very much doubt you will get the truth :-( good luck, but I'd move on and keep things very casual with your ex to stop yourself from being hurt again.

What Guys Said 1

• When I broke up with my two girlfriends in the past, I knew exactly the reasons. He talked about it leading up to that day, and the end was near. So I suggest you get an answer from her, ask her why she won't give you an answer. If you don't get anything, then chances are she just doesn't want you anymore. That's what it sounds like to me. I know when a girl ignores me, that means she's not interested.