First kiss after unofficial date?

Hi,

There is a girl I like from work who has shown interest in me. We have hung out together (with other friends) several times and every time we end up talking for hours and leave together (I would usually walk with her to the subway station) and I'm almost 100% she likes me back.

This time we're going out to a concert with other friends but it's likely that we'll leave together and take the same train, I was wondering how girls feel about getting kissed after unofficial date?

Does it have to be an official date to qualify for a first kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• i second what the previous person said;)

good luck

What Girls Said 1

• No not necessarily, if she likes like you think, seems to be no problem. But pay attention to her body language, (because as you know we woman are sometimes confusing) and if she cuing you then go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• Not sure that qualifies as any sort of date, but if you're getting the train back together that would be a good time to ask her out on a proper one on one date.