I am definitely not gonna be a booty call.

me and this boy started talking again. he used to be a huge douche to me 4 years ago when we had a thing, but now he seems a bit different. we would text and it would be all good, just asking how each others day is and we planned go out for coffee. but last night he was drunk and texted me at 2 and asked me to come over.. I said no. but still does he think I'm a booty call? cause I thought it was going somewhere other than that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just continue on as you normally would but watch your back and if it starts to play out that you might infact be only a booty call then tell him to f*** off; or you can just straight out ask him and go wih you intuition based on his response.

• Thanks. do you think it would be okay to descreetly let him now that I am not okay will booty calls. if he was just drunk and didn't mean it do you think he will tell me he didn't mean it. or should I just go along normally and see if he keeps doing that?