Girls, have you ever been rejected for a kiss?

Girls, have you ever tried to initiate a kiss with a guy and have him reject you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If that happens he is not worth your time, or your kiss. There was something in the back of his mind that told him not to. He may have a GF, or does not like you. Or he may realllly like you and want's to wait; but that is verrry unlikely since guys are hardwired to go for the gold. You are the only one who truly knows in your heart. Did he give you a weird look? He's not worth your time!

Don't ever become the chaser, only the chassee. And yes I have been rejected a kiss, by my ex, who is a psycho path, who literally tried to poison me.. (that should tell you about the type of guy who would reject a kiss from a woman).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Not me, no. I have a similar story though.

I have rejected every kiss a guy has tried on me.. It's not that I didn't find them attractive... Its just I am scared. It sounds SO RIDICULOUSLY stupid right?! Haha like I'm verrrry hesitant to 'go with the flow' I feel bad too. And a there was this one guy... He was amazing. No freakin joke. His face and body. Jesus christ I was surprised he even flirted with me. Well anyays we hung out and he tried kissing me and I just pulled away and it was awkward. So awkward! He eventually got me to kiss him but I guess I just need to loosen up a bit more. OH TOTALLY OFF TRACK OF YOUR QUESTION... ha ha no :D

• Yes. With an ex I was trying to get back with. He just sat there and let me kiss him but didn't respond to the kiss. It was embarressing. I only tried with him cause he was an ex and we had always been really affectionate with one another. I would never try on a guy I didn't know:)

• Once. He just gave me a friendly peck at a party and I went back in and tried to make out with him ahahah and he wasn't havin it, ahah. Shit happens. I was hammered. He wasn't. Plus he was way too hot for me.

• No, it's never happened. I usually don't go for the kiss unless I'm 200% sure he really likes me.