I'm a Mormon, and I don't know what to do!

OK, so, obviously you know by now that I'm a Mormon. Please don't discriminate, I've had enough of the worthless crap my whole life. Anyway, this is gonna sound MAJORLY stupid, but I've never kissed anybody, and my boyfriend keeps looking at me like he wants to, but it always ends up being really awkward when we don't. And I know he jacks off a TON, and I don't know where he would want things to go. He knows my values and standards and respects them, but I can always tell he wants more..so yeah, I'm just the Princess of Purity. Answer if you wanna(x

Most Helpful Girl

• Only do what you are comfortable doing. If something goes against your values, don't do it. If he starts to pressure you, you just have to be firm.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it's tough being a Mormon in situations like these. My advice, tell him the truth, and be wary of any advances you don't want

What Girls Said 2

• So what? He jacks off... that doesn't mean he is determined to have sex. Kiss him, I promise it won't hurt anything.

• Well are you allowed to kiss people if you're mormon? How far are you alowed to go?