Late reply to text message?

Sent a message to girl yesterday afternoon asking how she was doing but didn’t get a reply until today this morning. She said "Hey" and I replied and we texted back and forth for a little until I asked her another simple question. She still hasn't replied to the question.

She normally replies to my texts quickly and we would text back and forth. Why did she take so long to reply to me asking how she was doing today and why has she not reply to my second question?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she's distracted. If you guys already have a history of good talk and know each other pretty well, I think it'd be okay for you to ask something like "So hey, everything okay? You seem kinda distracted?" and see where it goes from there. Good luck hun :)

What Girls Said 2

• I just had this happen to me and am really confused...

Especially when things are flowing well, then nothing.

I hope that it's just a communication breakdown... for the both of us.

If you aren't interested in talking to someone anymore I would think you'd at least say you're busy and leave it at that?! Not just ignore. At least I would.

Weird!

• If you are worry or restless about why she hasn't reply your text yet, perhaps you should try to call her. Maybe something came up and she can't answer you right away.

What Guys Said 0