Would you dump someone for having hiv?

what if the person your with was really everything you wanted but had the disease, she told you before you ever had sex and so on but would this be an issue for you and would you leave?

Most Helpful Girl

• if I loved someone b4 I was with them and didn't know and they told me this I wouldn't have sex with this person I donno if I would leave them but I would deffently go to the doctor and try to figure out what I could do to stay with this person to be honest.

love is love in my opion.

but I never never been in ur possision

• Condoms protect you from it

• Condoms break and aren't always effective, it's a big risk

• Yes condoms do break and I think that the chances of you getting infected would be high so I would say stay away from sex and any cuts. deffently dangerous!

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly this would kill it for me, not saying it would be easy to leave the person you love but how could you get close without the fear of "maybe I am going to die if I do it" feeling.

I can honestly say it would suck if I were in that situation but I would eventually leave.

• Yes.

What Girls Said 2

• There are some people who still stay together.

I would leave because I'm scared. Maybe with time I might come around but my first reaction would be to leave.

• well that's a tuff one.Knowing that I'm not going to be able to have a child with that guy besides adopting and knowing that I need to be cautios around him. but then if I did love him nothing is impossible.