All the white guys, would you date a black girl, and why?

My white friend said white guys usually stay in their own race, Not because they find other girls from different races ugly, But just because..

No rude comments, thnx

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know, I've never put too much thought into that, although for the most part I have noticed that most "races" if you will, I don't really want to generalize everyone together but for the most part I've mostly seen each race with their own or very close to it, I think that's usually why interracial couples stand out of a crowd so to speak, personally I don't care what race anyone is, obviously looks take account on what anyone likes but for me a major part is personality, you can be blue for all I can but if you have a great personality then it works. :D hope this helped ya.

What Guys Said 8

• I would be thrilled to date a colored girl. I think it would be very interesting. That said, I must admit that I have found very few of these girls attractive to me. I love long straight black hair, but I really don't care for the frizzy kinky type hair.

• Yes I would date a black girl because I am physically attracted to them

• Gladly. Can be great company and breath stoppingly beautiful.

• people usually date their own race, not because its better or anything but its what they are more attracted too, not that mixed race aren't attractive, its just the way it is, you will see only 30 percent are mixed race couples aka black and white, chinease and white ect and 70 percent will stick to their own as that's more they are more drawn too

• Yup. I have in the past - about ten years ago.

It didn't go well then... we got a lot of flak from our friends: hers kept saying sh*t like I had Jungle Fever and mine kept cracking jokes that I was "slumming it". None of those people continued as our friends, BTW.

In the end, though, the social pressure was just too hard for us.

Nowadays, I think, it's much more common, though (at least around here) there seems to be more black guy-white girl couples than the other way around.

• I have never dated a black girl, but would have no qualms about doing so. I have dated almost all white girls (with the exception of one asian and one girl who's mom was from Spain, but you'd never know it), but not because I had a problem with other girl's skin. If I relate to them and find them attractive, who cares where her lineage comes from. :)

• Hey I am a Polygamous person

• If she's hot I have no problem. A cute girl is a cute girl.

What Girls Said 0