For Girls: If a guy...

If a guy was never going to make a lot of money, what would be the best way for him to have a chance with you? (We're talking like 25k a year that's it)

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the first answer. Lower your sights.

Otherwise, only a teenager or an idealist will be interested in a long-term relationship with someone who can't make more than $25,000 a year. If she's an idealist, great, eat rice and grow a garden in the window of your crappy apartment.

But, realistically, you can barely support yourself on that salary so you certainly cannot support a family. She's looking at a lifetime of hard work with little reward. And so are you. After the honeymoon period wears off, it sucks.

There is no reason why you can't make more money. Apply yourself, perfect yourself and then go after the girl of your dreams. You won't have to lower the standards you set for yourself or your girlfriend that way.

What Girls Said 4

• Money isn't a big thing as long as he had enough love to give!\=

But why would he just settle for that and Why wouldn't he try to be something better? But that doesn't matter just be yourself!

No one wants to be loved for their money they want to be loved for who they are!

Just be you!

• I'd rather be with a great guy, who is trying his hardest to better himself. If someone doesn't appreciate you for you, then they are in it for all the wrong reasons. We all have to start out somewhere. I know someone who makes 2x the amount and he feels the same way. Wait until you find the right woman.

• What does money matter if you care about the other person unless you're planning to live with the other person. Then the person you're living with should help financially too and you work together. If you care about a person money dosen't matter. If a girl cares more about what's in your wallet than what's in your heart then she dosen't care that much about you.

• I was asked this by a frustrated guy friend of mine, and I'll tell you what I told him....don't be so picky with the girls you are trying to hook up with. He wanted "playboy model" material only; gimme a break. Those girls will expect someone who has the means to take care of them, including financially. He finally just married a girl from Brazil who is *nice* looking, not spectacular, and they are very happy. She is more than happy to be a part of his life in the United States if you know what I mean. It's a win win. Set your sights a little lower, painful as that may sound, because realistically, it is what it is. There is a match out there for you, but you'll have to look a little deeper than what's just on the surface, ie. Her looks.

What Guys Said 0